House Price Crash Forum

The House Of Commons Rap Sheet

Dubai

HOLA441

I have no idea if any or all of this is true. It came as an email from a trusted friend today. I will do some research and report back, if I have the time. If this is true, we really need to look at how the UK is "run".

!

This is unbelievable, but true!

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 600 employees and has the following employee statistics.

29 have been accused of spouse abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

9 have been accused of writing bad cheque's

17 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

84 have been arrested for drink driving in the last year

Which organisation is this ?

It's the 635 members of the House of Commons, the same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us inline.

What a bunch of *bleepers* we have running our country - it says it all. And just to top all that they probably have the best 'corporate' pension scheme in the country!! If you agree that this is an appalling state of affairs, please pass it on to everyone you know. It's time to stand up to this lot

HOLA442
HOLA443

This reminds me of the chain email that some had commited murder, others were fraudsters etc, etc. It even got quoted by a caller on 5 live.

It was actually a list of convictions in the American senate I think, and it covered the total convictions over 100 years.

You couldn't even stand to be an MP with some of those convictions. Whether you'd lose your job if you got prosecuted whilst an MP is another matter!

Edited: Read the link, it was cobblers in the U.S. as well apparently.

Archived