House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

Guardian Tells Brown To Push Off

Gen election very shortly, autumn latest imho, Guardian putting boot in, whole govt unravelling like an old doormat.

i support no parties, but this lot have been a disaster, so time for a change - new innings

Gen election very shortly, autumn latest imho, Guardian putting boot in, whole govt unravelling like an old doormat.

i support no parties, but this lot have been a disaster, so time for a change - new innings

I agree completely.

I don't ever recall a government being as bad as this one, ever. It needs to change.

I reckon they will hold on for as long as possible, though I can't see them lasting until 2010 tbh.

I agree completely.

I don't ever recall a government being as bad as this one, ever. It needs to change.

I reckon they will hold on for as long as possible, though I can't see them lasting until 2010 tbh.

i too thought nothing would shift them, but looks like its all come apart like a cheap suit, i think we all knew it would, a new cabinet might buy brown a few months but it will never buy him another term, that is a certainty, neither will it buy labour another term. the debauching of the currency with qe, the partly successful attempt to reinflate the property bubble, its all but run out of road

Thats why Im voting BNP, if enough people do that it will scare them enough to adopt some watered down bnp policies which is exactly what I want from a conservative government.

interesting tactic, but not a wee bit dangerous?

if the main parties get most of the votes tomorrow, they will believe they have a mandate to carry on as before.

is that wot u want ?

cos thas wots gonna appen!

if the main parties get most of the votes tomorrow, they will believe they have a mandate to carry on as before.

Thats why Im voting BNP, if enough people do that it will scare them enough to adopt some watered down bnp policies which is exactly what I want from a conservative government.

that's right , johnny -- tomorrows a protest vote to force the government to confront the overwhelming issue, that of over population.

I agree completely.

You're a young 'un then. The last labour govt under callaghan made this lot look slick and professional.