House Price Crash Forum
thedebtisreal

Are The Bulls Real?

Am I alone in thinking this?

I became convinced yesterday. Definitely a VI invasion. In retrospect I'm surprised it took so long for a coordinated effort

I'm guessing that many bulls get 'put off' by the behaviour towards other bulls on this forum. Ok, some bulls can be annoying with daft comments, but as soon as a bull is on the scene they often get a real nasty reception from some bears.

I'm not 'siding' with anyone, just an observation.

I became convinced yesterday. Definitely a VI invasion. In retrospect I'm surprised it took so long for a coordinated effort

Two of the jokers listed in my sig posted almost exactly the same thing this morning, someone, "the trollmaster" is telling them what to post.

How can you say prices are falling when the latest report say they are rising? Take the blinkers off!!

You Fail

How can they 'continue' to fall, if they are going up?

I've been having similar thoughts myself for some time. A few of the more prominent bulls/neithers on this site do not ring true. They seem to get onto topics very quickly. I don't bother engaging with them anymore as they are, in my opinion, plants of one form or another.

Cabbages spring to mind.

Two of the jokers listed in my sig posted almost exactly the same thing this morning, someone, "the trollmaster" is telling them what to post.

Might that not be because there is only one reality but lots of different delusions.

If more than one poster is saying the same thing it might just be because it's right, rather than a paranoid delusion.

Why are the posts always so short? Why are they always amongst the first to post on any bullish news as if they are sitting around waiting for? Why do they seem to come from nowhere stick around for three or four months then disappear? Why the obsession with winding up bears? Why no in depth discussion of facts? Why do we never seen them interracting with each other?

I remember the days when we had proper bulls. They would challenge us, use statistics and try to engage with the topic. I can't remember the last time I read a long post from a bull. And though I didn't agree with their viewpoint, they made me find a logical position for why I felt a crash was inevitable. They forced me to re-examine my beliefs and try not to let a desire for a property fall blind me to what was actually happening.

This current lot (with the except of Hamish) seem like autobots programmed by the site owners to drive website traffic. Or are they EAs trying to keep busy by toying with us? What brings them to this site?

Am I alone in thinking this? And what happened to the original bulls? Did they admit defeat and slink away? Are they lurking out there?

Why do we never seen them interracting with each other?

I suspect that they do "interract" with each other - they often speak of being "near to the bottom".

I'm guessing that many bulls get 'put off' by the behaviour towards other bulls on this forum. Ok, some bulls can be annoying with daft comments, but as soon as a bull is on the scene they often get a real nasty reception from some bears.

I'm not 'siding' with anyone, just an observation.

Agree plus............

The moderators in the past stifled many bull arguements, so the site became one-dimentional (for too long).

I prefer to call them trolls and they serve no purpose. We had bulls before, who somehow reckoned our overheated property market could sustain itself. They have no credibility left, so had to leave.

They only come on here to wind people up. They do a damn good job.

The idea that we are now at the bottom and there will be a V shaped recovery is simply absurd. Most of the shonky economic journos who couldn't spot a bubble before the crash and banged on about "soft landing theory" have now dusted off their economics text books and reread parts that they had only skimmed read whilst smokin' too much in their university days. And are now reporting that a couple of upswings in an index does not constitute a bottom.

Even the goddamn nationwide, who when their index started going down, kept on saying 'it's alright folks' are now saying the same thing.

Spring bounce is depressing enough as it is without those tronks mcTavish and co telling me a house will soon be out of my reach, when in fact the market wouldn't need to go down much more for me to buy without a mortgage.

I am real. But you may still be paranoid. ;)

Hamish if you're real and you really believe your own hype. Why don't you pop over here and give them 62.5k cash then? :lol::lol::lol:

You will be a go zillionaire in no time I am sure ;) Of course you wont have any cash but Im quite sure it will look good on paper for a while as you massage the figures of what you're worth :lol:

I am real. But you may still be paranoid. ;)

Squeaky bum property loser :lol:

That 2007 purchase to fund your pension wasn't so clever was it? :rolleyes:

Why do you see the need to justify your views on a house price crash forum if you are content with your life? You post smug stuff yet really, your cacking yourself which is why you come on here.

Mechanical bulls?

Whatever next ;).

(The bulls are probably real, as for the speed of their replies well what else would estate agents have to do?.

Edited by Kilham

Why are the posts always so short? Why are they always amongst the first to post on any bullish news as if they are sitting around waiting for? Why do they seem to come from nowhere stick around for three or four months then disappear? Why the obsession with winding up bears? Why no in depth discussion of facts? Why do we never seen them interracting with each other?

I remember the days when we had proper bulls....

I've been having similar thoughts myself for some time. A few of the more prominent bulls/neithers on this site do not ring true. They seem to get onto topics very quickly. I don't bother engaging with them anymore as they are, in my opinion, plants of one form or another.

:lol:

In fairness, it can be entertaining.

It certainly is, please keep up the good work !

I remember the days when we had proper bulls. They would challenge us, use statistics and try to engage with the topic. I can't remember the last time I read a long post from a bull. And though I didn't agree with their viewpoint, they made me find a logical position for why I felt a crash was inevitable. They forced me to re-examine my beliefs and try not to let a desire for a property fall blind me to what was actually happening.

This current lot (with the except of Hamish) seem like autobots programmed by the site owners to drive website traffic. Or are they EAs trying to keep busy by toying with us? What brings them to this site?

Am I alone in thinking this? And what happened to the original bulls? Did they admit defeat and slink away? Are they lurking out there?

You are a paranoid, bitter and twisted little man who hopes to gain from the suffering of others.

Hope that clears it up for you. <_<

You are a paranoid, bitter and twisted little man who hopes to gain from the suffering of others.

Hope that clears it up for you. <_<

And you have just shown your true colours, Mr Troll.

See Below.

Might that not be because there is only one reality but lots of different delusions.

If more than one poster is saying the same thing it might just be because it's right, rather than a paranoid delusion.

Absolutely crawling with them :lol:.

I find it amazing that the organised trolling of this site has only just recently started to happen.

The time to change sentiment has passed trolls.

As has your spring bounce

And your bull trap

You have about 1 month before you will have to get back under your bridges

Which should co-incide nicely with your sad little Estate Agencies going out of business and .......

Then I can start picking the flesh from your decaying BTL "portfolios"

For a home

For me and mine

You sad, vacuous little spivs.

Edited by sbn

I don't see what the problem is. The general consensus and posts on this forum are insignificant with regard to the effect on the housing market, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

I find it amazing that the organised trolling of this site has only just recently started to happen.

The time to change sentiment has passed trolls.

As has your spring bounce

And your bull trap

You have about 1 month before you will have to get back under your bridges

Which should co-incide nicely with your sad little Estate Agencies going out of business and .......

Then I can start picking the flesh from your decaying BTL "portfolios"

For a home

For me and mine

You sad, vacuous little spivs.

+1