House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SarahBell

BLEARS, SMITH ETC RESIGNING FROM CABINET

Guest sillybear2
Has Guido got anything on his blog yet? Frustrating work have just recently blocked order-order.com

Bet hes having a field day

Now get back to work before I block HPC too, don't think that crappy fake spreadsheet fools anyone!

Darling took on Browns complete mess.Darling is a decent fairly straight man.Brown should defend Darling 100% as he tries to deal with Browns recession.

By not supporting him Darling has a choice.Let him just be sacked.Or stand up and tell the truth.Iv done my best but the public finances were left in such a mess by Brown i was unable to do my job.

If Brown does sack him,i just cant see Darling kiss goodbye to his political life when it was Browns fault.Hes the key.

Darling is not a fairly decent straight man. He is a complete joke and knows nothing about the economy or public finances. He is simply a puppet and is completely micromanaged by Brown. He comes across as a fulffing bumbling idiot whenever he is interviewed.

Dont you ever look at him and think he looks stupid with those eyebrows and white hair? Well that was Gods way of letting us know that hes a joke and we shouldnt trust him.

Someone hand Brown a revolver and let him do the decent thing.

No hang on: Knowing Brown he would probably shoot whoever hands him the revolver and then blame him for handing it to him in the first place.

"The revolver was made in America" he would say

I don't really care if he's a nice guy or not - it makes no difference

The simple fact is that he's not up to the job...not by a long way. I'd rather have a complete git in charge of our finances, someone whom everyone hates, but who can grab the issue by the throat and shake it until we get results. The decision on who holds the public purse strings should not be a popularity contest.

Darling looks like a frightened puppy with a gammy leg... please someone, put him out of his misery before his hair goes even whiter!

Dont bet on it.Youl see what a git he can be if Brown sacks him.No frightened puppy gets to the 2nd highest office in the country.If youd ever been in politics youd know,the ones who get to the top,even of councils are good at giving an image,but ruthless when needed.

Has Guido got anything on his blog yet? Frustrating work have just recently blocked order-order.com

I have an rss feed set up for his stuff and surprisingly nothing has been through all morning. His last entry was just after 16.00 Yesterday.

I suspect there are greater powers at work here and there may be bigger announcements to come Guido may have been removed from the game for a while to stop him pre-empting them.....

Edit to add after reading the post's above perhaps his email system is slow today.........

Edited by geezer466

Funniest comment I've ever read on Guido's blog in response to her going...:

"And let us hope that little b!tch of sh!t is not re-elected by the good knife-carrying folk of Salford."

-do you think there's a hidden coded message in there somewhere? :huh:

so, lets get this straight

she resigns to withdraw to grass root politics

Why, is she along with the other criminals within the goverment not being criminaly investigated?

this hiding away from the truth, that is that parliment is no longer functional is unaacepacble to the principles of democracy

This is contemptable that they are still operating and taking salary from taxpayers.

I do hope that the next governemnet instigate a criminal investgation as a matter of urgency

Well, I for one hope McStalin is not gone by next week. We have suffered under New Liebour PC, stealing of civil liberties, HPI, invading foreign countries, stealing, lying for TWELVE YEARS! I hope this thing unravels over twelve horrible months for Broon and party. We need a lesson to be stamped on history, so this time is remembered as we now remember Cromwell and all. All this talk of Labour wiped out for ever... what is so different from the 1980s and look how they came back a decade later. No, we need to see our political "elite" shown up for what it is - and just handing the reigns to some other Labour hack or David Cameron will condemn us to just more of the same in the future.

Kavanagh on Beeb just now saying he's thinks this will be Gordon's last PMQs.

Blair babes wot done it.

The latest Guidpost:

+++ Blears Resigns +++

Well that post this morning was prophetic faster than Guido expected. More and more interesting. This is looking more like a deliberate effort to unseat Gordon…

Kavanagh on Beeb just now saying he's thinks this will be Gordon's last PMQs.

Blair babes wot done it.

PMQs Open Thread, 3rd June

From @LabourList

We're having big problems with our internet connection today, so we'll have to do the LiveChat in the old fashioned Open Thread way. Feel free to comment below, and we'll publish the highlights of PMQs in real time here.

http://www.labourlist.org/pmqs_livechat_3rd_june

:lol:

This is probably the best day of my life.

All I need is for Harriet Harman to be blown up by terrorists and all 3 of my most-hated Westminister witches are gone!!!

What about Flintzilla?

labourlist.org

By Alex Smith / @alexsmith1982

Following Home Secretary Jacqui Smith's resignation from the cabinet yesterday, Hazel Blears will also resign her position as Communities Secretary and it's rumoured that two more ministers will step down by the end of the day, possibly including Europe Minister Caroline Flint.

Don't see anything particularly exciting happening today.

But if the local and Euro election results are awful, he could be gone by next week.

Edited by Matt Bear