House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gordon's Mental State Questioned By Telegraph

Guest anorthosite
I wonder if he will start to cry when he comes 4th in the Euros and then gets booked into the Priory?

A lot of us here are hoping for a "mental" moment from him at an election. He's starting to get pretty close in interviews these days.

A lot of us here are hoping for a "mental" moment from him at an election. He's starting to get pretty close in interviews these days.

Ah yes, the great shaking fist moment was close but if it doesn't happen soon it never will, next Wednesday should be good?

I studied his recent interview with Adam Boulton night a good few times last night; For those who haven't seen it;

http://blogs.news.sky.com/boultonandco/Pos...5a6fa06#comment

(scroll down for video)

He is quite literally mad. repeating himself, making no sense, smiling at totally inappropriate times - just look at him !especially towards the end of the clip. This man is supposed to be our prime minister yet has clear mental health issues -how on earth has this been allowed to happen?

Brown: "I have gone insane because it is the right thing to do."

:lol:

He's certainly getting on with the job of mental illness.

British psychosis for British Prime Ministers

He's ended Cogence and Clarity

Of course, it started in his head.