House Price Crash Forum
ralphmalph

Darling Been Seriously Troughing.

One hell of a fight come Monday..............i wonder if Darling will dish the goods on Gordo?

Mike

One hell of a fight come Monday..............i wonder if Darling will dish the goods on Gordo?

Mike

I doubt that any one person has the goods on Gordon. Mr Brown has proven to be a very sly fox within the hen house of the Labour party.

It would be nice to see some real mud slinging though. The tabloids are going to have a bumper season.

DC will not want "PR" or any part of it, he knows that he stands a great chance driving a stake right though Labours heart......

Gordo/New Labour can now see the danger...........The "BNP Trap"............they take enough votes to allow Tory or Lib though. Yes you bet "Zu-Labour" want PR, they want to arrange they get either goverment or oppsition........3RD place is NO GOOD to them.

:)

Mike

Juicey June is about to start

Bring on the summertime. I feel safe in the knowledge that our failed government will pack thier bags and leave our fair country well enough alone for the summer. The only problem is they conspire to come back again afterwards :(

Borrowing up.................So what!

Taxes up........................So what!

Employment down...........So what!

Yep, he be a great choice

Mike

I doubt that any one person has the goods on Gordon. Mr Brown has proven to be a very sly fox within the hen house of the Labour party.

It would be nice to see some real mud slinging though. The tabloids are going to have a bumper season.

I reckon Mandelson has dirt on Gordon. Everyone hates him, he must have been bought back in for some reason,and i doubt it was the warmth of his character.

Call me old fashioned but I can remember a time when stealing money on such a scale was a criminal offence and the perpetrators went to prison.

I am finding it hard to make head or tail of what is going on in the UK. People go to prison because they cannot afford to pay their council tax, which is like something out of the dark ages when bankrupt people went to prison. People go to prison for putting their bin out on the wrong day, or overfilling it. Yet the our Chancellor who is in charge of taxation has been found guilty of fraud and remains in office.

What on earth has happened to the UK ?

Call me old fashioned but I can remember a time when stealing money on such a scale was a criminal offence and the perpetrators went to prison.

I am finding it hard to make head or tail of what is going on in the UK. People go to prison because they cannot afford to pay their council tax, which is like something out of the dark ages when bankrupt people went to prison. People go to prison for putting their bin out on the wrong day, or overfilling it. Yet the our Chancellor who is in charge of taxation has been found guilty of fraud and remains in office.

It's broken

Guest มร หล&#3

This place has more honour.

Words cannot describe what Labour have done to what was the best country in the World.

It was to serve their benefit, why do you think they spent so much time saving the banks and getting good banks into trouble, because they ALL had interests in property.

The PM (the Property Manager) was being interviewed on TV this morning and was banging on again about keeping people in jobs and homes so it sounds as if Darling and Blears etc etc etc etc are safe.

They are all just property developers and speculators masquerading as Members of Parliament.

Edited by billybong

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8076405.stm

"if he had done anything wrong he would be the first to admit it"

Really? are you sure Mr Brown..... :lol:

Mr Brown supports his corrupt chancellor at his peril :ph34r:

I'd also echo what other poster say here and that under normal circumstances the Police would be all over Parliament

for these serious offenses. Theft is theft.

That leads me to believe that Labour, already knowing they have lost the election, are holding out for a big pay off.

And,Like the Iraqi army in full retreat, they will ensure the Conservatives have one hell of a clean up

It's yet another treasonable offence and yet another slap in the face for democracy

Labour have truly cemented their place in the history books

Edited by sammysnake

Guest มร หล&#3
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8076405.stm

Really? are you sure Mr Brown..... :lol:

Mr Brown supports his corrupt chancellor at his peril :ph34r:

I'd also echo what other poster say here and that under normal circumstances the Police would be all over Parliament

for these serious offenses. Theft is theft.

That leads me to believe that Labour, already knowing they have lost the election, are holding out for a big pay off.

And,Like the Iraqi army in full retreat, they will ensure the Conservatives have one hell of a clean up

It's yet another treasonable offence and yet another slap in the face for democracy

Beautiful quote. :)

Lets try and ram them in waist deep while the cement is still wet :P

Really? are you sure Mr Brown.....:lol:

During a TV interview this morning the PM (the Property Manager) said he didn't know the expenses scamming had been going on :o:o and he's been in the Houses of Twisters for 26 years.

Edited by billybong

Guest มร หล&#3
During a TV interview this morning the PM (the Property Manager) said he didn't know the expenses scamming had been going on :o:o and he's been in the Houses of Twisters for 26 years.

They've no balls do they?

Oh wait . . . :unsure:

I don't know whether this has been said before, but the 'report' (Radio 4, 9.30 Sunday 31st May), was illuminating.

Listen again: The Report

Unsurprisingly, the ACA was a convenient tool that the whips used to keep MPs 'in line'; a form of institutional bribery or blackmail.

There was an example of one MP who did not drive being encouraged by the whips to claim the 250GBP / month 'no receipts' required taxi allowance (that they were unaware of), even though he\she rarely used a taxi. Bribery: We whips are here to help you.

And I believe, if I heard correctly the tales from an ex-employee of the fees office, that the whips would threaten to look into claims of rebellious MPs.

the ACA was in its effect a very useful way of herding cats.

Edited by LiveinHope