House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest redwine

Twitter

Guest redwine

i was just wondering what forum members think of twitter i have given up on the twits

everybody seems to be selling something as soon as you "follow" somebody they spam you

any thoughts?

i was just wondering what forum members think of twitter i have given up on the twits

everybody seems to be selling something as soon as you "follow" somebody they spam you

any thoughts?

the emphasis is purely on the syllable twit.

how anyone can take interest in whether their mates are making sandwiches(along with minute details of the fillings they are adding),watching telly or having a crap....and being told the consistency of the residue on the bog roll when wiping really is beyond me.

My thoughts on Twitter start and end with whoever it was that persuaded the BBC to market it so heavily a couple of months back. The level of coverage it received was extraordinary. Hats off to them.

As a service, I'd rather eat my own leg than bother with it.

any thoughts?

Spam is big business, because a certain number of people will respond to it!

I bought something a while back off an internet site, and used a completely different email address!

I am now inundated with banking scams for that address!

If something is being promoted as a "new FREE" service than you can bet somebody is getting a benefit out of it...