House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOP

Crazy Us Cops Pull Ambulance Over During Emergency Run To Hospital

WTF? :blink:

That's got to be about the most disgusting disgraceful thing I have ever seen on youtube or anywhere else. Is this the way it will be if the BNP get into power? Ambulances with black people being stopped on the way to A&E?

no idea whats on the video, doesnt sound too good,

just to say afaik police can stop an ambulance in the uk and check blue light run is genuine, serving officers here will probably confirm that, dont know how often they get stopped though.....

just to say afaik police can stop an ambulance in the uk and check blue light run is genuine, serving officers here will probably confirm that, dont know how often they get stopped though.....

Who stops the police to check their blue light run is genuine though? :blink:

Guest X-QUORK
Who stops the police to check their blue light run is genuine though? :blink:

Who stops the people who stop the police to check their blue light run is genuine though?

I'll get my Hi-Vis vest.

Guest portwinestain

eh :blink:

I haven't even watched it yet - the title's enough!

Sorry state of affairs. The youtube vid has links attached to a news story and it would appear that the aggressive patrolman is still doing his job whilst under review.

Say`s a few times " You are under arrest" but actually does not arrest anyone. Apparantly there was a good cop and a bad cop. The good one calms it all down and gets the tosser to back down.

If they had issues with the ambulance driver, then why not follow to hospital, dump the patient and deal with issues after that.

Weird shit.... Only in America?

WTF? :blink:

The land of the free my @rse. I gave my green card back, the US is a very brutal country in so many respects. The health care system is scam.

does not arrest anyone. Apparantly there was a good cop and a bad cop. The good one calms it all down and gets the tosser to back down.

If they had issues with the ambulance driver, then why not follow to hospital, dump the patient and deal with issues after that.

thats a good idea, there must be a way for them to cross-check the ambulanc's final destination, and yes then follow it - brilliantly simple solution

(unless they reckoned it was driving dangerously and imminent crash likely)

Never piss off the very people who could one day be the difference between you living or not. So many nut jobs with guns and many Police in America get shot.

Next time they hear over the airwaves " Officer down" maybe they will drive that little bit slower and blame the fact that they missed saving plods life because they feared being throttled by one his collegues.

Trooper, Paramedic Fight Caught on Tape

Posted: May 27, 2009 3:18 AM

Updated: May 28, 2009 3:39 AM

By Dave Jordan, NEWS 9

PADEN, Oklahoma -- An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper and a paramedic were caught on tape scuffling Sunday while a patient was being taken to the hospital.

The fight happened on Highway 62, near Paden, after a OHP and first responders argued over a close call on the road.

OHP alleges that one of the paramedics on the video assaulted the trooper :rolleyes: , but the assault was not caught on tape.

"We're like trying to tell the guy, 'Dude, my mom is in the back,' and my stepdad was like, 'My wife is in the back. Can we do this at the hospital?'" said Kenyada Davis.

Kenyada Davis' mother was the woman in the back of the ambulance being treated for heat exhaustion.

He was able to shoot the altercation with his cell phone's camera.

Davis said it all started because the ambulance failed to yield to OHP troopers :blink: , who were en route to a call along highway 62 in Paden.

Davis said the driver of the ambulance was trying to avoid hitting a car that slowed down and wasn't aware of troopers nearby until it was too late.

"He slowed down, and as the car was getting over, that's when he passed us," Davis said. "I didn't hear him."

But after OHP troopers finished their official business, they pulled the Creek Nation ambulance over. One of the troopers chided Paul for failing to yield.

Once the ambulance was pulled over, Davis pulled out his phone and shot video of the scene.

Watch the full video of the altercation between the trooper and first responders.

According to the OHP, the paramedics assaulted the trooper just before the fight broke out :rolleyes: .

"It didn't look like it was being handled very well, at least form the tape I saw from the troopers' standpoint," said NEWS 9 Legal Analyst Irven Box.

The entire scene, including the alleged assault was captured on dash cam video and has not been released :rolleyes: .

The Okfuskee County District Attorney's office is reviewing all of the footage and could file criminal charges against the paramedic by the end of the week :blink: .

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=10427244

The black paramedic being choked in the video was not even the driver of the ambulance according to the annotated photos in this article.

That's got to be about the most disgusting disgraceful thing I have ever seen on youtube or anywhere else. Is this the way it will be if the BNP get into power?

Dont be so stupid. They wouldnt send the ambulance in the first place. :lol: