House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
godless

Question Time Tonight

David Dimbleby will be joined in London by Caroline Flint, Daniel Hannan, Jo Swinson, Caroline Lucas, Nigel Farage and Pierre-Yves Gerbeau.

Just a reminder for what could be a blinder :P

Someone on here said that Daniel Hannan is supposed to be on it tonight.

Someone on here said that Daniel Hannan is supposed to be on it tonight.

Oh Man i hope so - I loved her in that film 10 with Dudley Moore - but isn't she a bit intellectual for current politics ?

David Dimbleby will be joined in London by Caroline Flint, Daniel Hannan, Jo Swinson, Caroline Lucas, Nigel Farage and Pierre-Yves Gerbeau.

Poor Caroline Flint, she won't stand a chance :lol:

Oh Man i hope so - I loved her in that film 10 with Dudley Moore - but isn't she a bit intellectual for current politics ?

:lol::lol::lol:

thats meant to be a kind of play on similar sounding names.

would have worked so much better if his names had sounded more like Bo Derek then. ;)

Edited by Method Man

would have worked so much better if his names had sounded more like Bo Derek then. ;)

Yes, Daniel Hannan is the one who's half fish.

A Farage - Hannan tag team. Gordon will be hiding behind the sofa tonight. Hannan's very keen on ending the MEP's expenses gravy train. I don't think Flint being a normal looking woman will save her I reckon she'll go into nulab fembot mode and get torn to shreds. Be interesting to see how vociferous her support of Hazel Blears will be in front of the baying mob.

Oh yeah, and Jo Swinson the teenage Limp Dim who demostrates that when someone with zero life experience has become an MP our entire political system is just Big Brother for the unpopular geeks from school.

Edited by Soon Not a Chain Retailer

Why oh why do I always run up against obviously superior intellects in my posting attempts ...back to lurking methinks :(

Why oh why do I always run up against obviously superior intellects in my posting attempts ...back to lurking methinks :(

Nah. The site would have died long ago if we all went back to lurking everytime someone pwned us. We all make mistakes. ;)

Nah. The site would have died long ago if we all went back to lurking everytime someone pwned us. We all make mistakes. ;)

But what makes it worse is that it was a deliberate attempt to be funny !

Back to Anne Widdicome fantasies for me

Ps your sig is the dogs ******, cats knadgers , in fact the reproductive aparatus of whole families of mammals

Edited by Toptaffybachboyobutty

Don't worry about it, and don't be put off posting - everyone has posted dull or unfunny stuff at some stage just post what you want to post no one worries about it

Don't worry about it, and don't be put off posting - everyone has posted dull or unfunny stuff at some stage just post what you want to post no one worries about it

This post worries me.

But what makes it worse is that it was a deliberate attempt to be funny !

Back to Anne Widdicome fantasies for me

Ps your sig is the dogs ******, cats knadgers , in fact the reproductive aparatus of whole families of mammals

You conjured the right image, thats all that matters (at least to me).

Daniel Hannan is a mermaid who once dated Dudley Moore. :lol:

You conjured the right image, thats all that matters (at least to me).

Daniel Hannan is a mermaid who once dated Dudley Moore. :lol:

:P

Darryl Hannah, Bo derek.....whomever, equally delicious...get your drift tho' :lol:

I now have difficulty looking any MP straight in the face without thinking are they working for themselves or for us?

The last local election an MP called I answered the door and went on to say how disgusted I was that house prices had reached such an unaffordable level for the average working person in the area....I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth next " solid houses these, if you are thinking of selling contact me"

Maybe he thought he would get a bargain. ;)

Would it were true. :P

I now have difficulty looking any MP straight in the face without thinking are they working for themselves or for us?

The last local election an MP called I answered the door and went on to say how disgusted I was that house prices had reached such an unaffordable level for the average working person in the area....I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth next " solid houses these, if you are thinking of selling contact me"

Maybe he thought he would get a bargain. ;)

Local (Crediton) Lib Dem candidate called around while I was repainting the fascia boards, useful sort of chap, supported the ladder for a little while...

So, what is Nick Clegg all about then?' I asked,

'well, he came down here ON THE TRAIN recently, he is over 6' tall you know...'

:blink:

Local (Crediton) Lib Dem candidate called around while I was repainting the fascia boards, useful sort of chap, supported the ladder for a little while...

:lol:

No this was not a tall story it is the absolute truth but not a Lib Dem.