House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markinspain

Britain's Got Talent.

Why do we post about the UK, Mark?

How's it going Mr Parry? Very hot here!

In answer to your question, although I might have escaped temporarily (about a 5 year advantage by my calculations), I still have family and friends in the UK that I'm concerned about. Unfortunately, I can't seem to wake them up!

How about you?

Guest มร หล&#3
How's it going Mr Parry? Very hot here!

In answer to your question, although I might have escaped temporarily (about a 5 year advantage by my calculations), I still have family and friends in the UK that I'm concerned about. Unfortunately, I can't seem to wake them up!

How about you?

Bit chilly Mark, around 28C tonight. I predict rain.

Yes me too. It's still home. I loved how it was. I'm still there from time to time. It concerns me.

I've escaped period if I want to. I do at the moment. I like it where I am. It's simple and kind.

My lot have really woken up to it. Old Englanders too. They've had enough.

Bit chilly Mark, around 28C tonight. I predict rain.

Yes me too. It's still home. I loved how it was. I'm still there from time to time. It concerns me.

I've escaped period if I want to. I do at the moment. I like it where I am. It's simple and kind.

My lot have really woken up to it. Old Englanders too. They've had enough.

So have I, in the sense I don't ever want to return. The temporary bit was that I'm relying on the Spanish to be to incompetent/lazy/corrupt to bring in a full police state at the moment, but there's definitely more CCTV around than when I first came; just a matter of time. Unfortunately, most Spanish people that I speak to don't understand what's happening/ aren't interested either.

What about Thailand?

Guest มร หล&#3
So have I, in the sense I don't ever want to return. The temporary bit was that I'm relying on the Spanish to be to incompetent/lazy/corrupt to bring in a full police state at the moment, but there's definitely more CCTV around than when I first came; just a matter of time. Unfortunately, most Spanish people that I speak to don't understand what's happening/ aren't interested either.

What about Thailand?

:lol:

Still rozzers on the highways shaking you down for about £2 a time. Been hit twice in 7 years.

No, this lot won't put up with that. If someone is doing something bad, visibly in the street, like mugging or rape or beatings, a crowd will quickly form and the assailant is despatched to Buddha in about 30 seconds depending upon the severity of the crime.

Police here are pointless. But crime, especially where I am, Issan, is non-existent. Pattaya and Chon Buri and Bangkok can be bad mind, but I never go there. I like it here in the sticks.

:lol:

Still rozzers on the highways shaking you down for about ?2 a time. Been hit twice in 7 years.

No, this lot won't put up with that. If someone is doing something bad, visibly in the street, like mugging or rape or beatings, a crowd will quickly form and the assailant is despatched to Buddha in about 30 seconds depending upon the severity of the crime.

Police here are pointless. But crime, especially where I am, Issan, is non-existent. Pattaya and Chon Buri and Bangkok can be bad mind, but I never go there. I like it here in the sticks.

Mr P. I'm trying to send you a PM but it doesn't recognise your username. Can you PM something to me so I can do a reply.

Thanks MIS.