House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Rev Billy Heads For Uk

As the Rev Billy says 'Change-a-lujuh! is in the air'...

I for one will be a-joinin' those good folk for a good ole, down-home Gospel singsong.

Reverend is an old friend. He married me to my sister in Butthole, Tennessee. Thirteen years old and purty as a picture!

Goddam it, Them Starbucks polecats ain't gonna know what hit 'em! Praise the Lord!!!

Edited by juvenal

"Change-a-lujah is in the air, as the self-dealing financial-political class is exposed and it dawns on us that the economy

is a sum total of our personal decisions…"

Yeah, he got that right.

Don't miss the website video of the good Reverend a-preachin' in Norwich Market.

This may be the very man to bring them thievin' dawgs in Westminster back onto the righteous path.

Elmer Gantry lives, and you heathen sons-a-bitches better believe it!!

I'm an atheist and one can't really parody atheism because in attempting to do so one parodies those who argue against atheism, not the atheists!

Edited by blankster

I'm an atheist and one can't really parody atheism because in attempting to do so one parodies those who argue against atheism, not the atheists!

Wash yo mouth out, and git down on those sinner's knees, son. You being clever, but it's Satan whose a-speakin' through ya...

Rev Billy's in town. He'll put you right.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

At least the snake oil salesmen are back selling the snake oil, rather than ******ing up the shelter requirements of the pissed off generation who'll be looking after them as they crumble.

Dang nammit, too late to go and snoop...

It looks like the managers/security guards at Tesco obviously were at a loss at what to do going by the video. We're lucky that in Norwich there are alternatives to the large chain stores - other towns aren't so lucky.