House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UndercoverElephant

Caption Competition

I cheated in order to get Beckham sent off when we played England and I will go anywhere for money as I do not have a single shred of decency in my whole being.

Sorry to be a pedant, but it was Rooney who he helped get sent off.

:P

Quite right.

I was mixing it up with this one against Argentina in 1998.

http://www.okeydokefootball.com/ShowMoment.asp?MomentID=5

After being felled by Simeone for a free kick, Beckham lay flat on the ground before lifting his right leg to clip Simeone on the back of his knee, the minimal contact sending the Argentinean, predictably, down like a sack of spuds. Few had time to watch a replay of what had happened before Danish referee Kim Milton Nielsen had handed out a red card to the English number seven. He barely protested, knowing he had made a mistake and shuffled down to the dressing room.

"Ronaldo ramps up the practise of his infamous Janette Krankie impersonation routine - making sure he'll be ready for panto season."