House Price Crash Forum

Government & Media Propaganda Case Study 3

HOLA441

More conceptual continuity clues that demonstrate that our democratic Governments (representatives of the highest bidders, ie the rich) & the so called 'free' press (owned by rich vested interests) distort the image of reality we are conditioned to accept.

If fact be need be.

HOLA442

"F**k your Parliament and your Constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If those two fleas continue itching the elephant, they may just get whacked by the elephant's trunk, whacked good. We pay a lot of good American dollars to the Greeks, Mr Ambassador. If your Prime Minister gives me talk about Democracy, Parliament and Constitutions, he, his Parliament and his Constitution may not last very long."

- U.S. President Lyndon Johnson [in diplomatic meeting with Greek Ambassador Matsas]

"Greece was 'whacked good' shortly after under the US-backed fascist regime, and the second flea, Cyprus, received the same treatment a few years later, with US and British support."

- Noam Chomsky

HOLA443

275. Telegram From the Embassy in Greece to the Department of State/1/

Athens, April 21, 1967, 2030Z.

King Constantine, blazingly angry, has just told me that neither he nor General officers control Greek army tonight. "Incredibly stupid ultra-rightwing b*stards, having gained control of tanks, have brought disaster to Greece," he said.

HOLA444
More conceptual continuity clues that demonstrate that our democratic Governments (representatives of the highest bidders, ie the rich) & the so called 'free' press (owned by rich vested interests) distort the image of reality we are conditioned to accept.

If fact be need be.

As you say if facts are needed.

We are in the anger phase whilst some are in denial but wait for the mases to demand a level playing field free from corupt parasites bleeding us dry.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Another excellent video from Capitalist Holocaust.

I thank you.

And youtube haven't algorythmically demoted this video like they have the last 3 or 4 i've made.

Shame its only gotten 300 odd views, since it's into youtube's most viewed lists (right at the back of non-profits).

HOLA449
I thank you.

And youtube haven't algorythmically demoted this video like they have the last 3 or 4 i've made.

Shame its only gotten 300 odd views, since it's into youtube's most viewed lists (right at the back of non-profits).

Another great video bearORbullENIGMA. Keep 'em comin!

HOLA4410

Archived