House Price Crash Forum

Scummy Margaret Moran...

HOLA441

Margaret Moran... will also face questions from party bosses about her use of parliamentary staff and resources for eQuality Networks, the company she chairs, after papers leaked to the Financial Times showed that parliamentary staff wrote funding applications for the business.

Could this be the same eQuality Networks for which Moran's parliamentary interns were expected to provide free labour? In 2006, Eye 1173 revealed that young people working unpaid to gain political experience were being set to work for the not-for-profit business instead. At the time, angry letters from her office demanded to know the source of our story and dismissed the claims as "defamatory and preposterous", before eventually claiming that interns had been "keen to get involved" in working for the firm.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Must start getting Private Eye, is it reasonably non-Partisan i.e. has a go at everybody?

Yes, genuinely so.

Last bastion of proper investigative reporting as well (in between the jokes).

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
I used to, but stopped because it got depressing when you realise just how badly run this country is and just how few people in public life are actually out for the good of the country as a whole and not in it solely for themselves. :(

Rotten Boroughs is the best bit for that. So many grubby councillors lining their pockets and sh1tting on people.

The real agendas behind the newspapers are jolly good too.

HOLA449
Guest tbatst2000
Margaret Moran... will also face questions from party bosses about her use of parliamentary staff and resources for eQuality Networks, the company she chairs, after papers leaked to the Financial Times showed that parliamentary staff wrote funding applications for the business.

Could this be the same eQuality Networks for which Moran's parliamentary interns were expected to provide free labour? In 2006, Eye 1173 revealed that young people working unpaid to gain political experience were being set to work for the not-for-profit business instead. At the time, angry letters from her office demanded to know the source of our story and dismissed the claims as "defamatory and preposterous", before eventually claiming that interns had been "keen to get involved" in working for the firm.

The problem I find with Private Eye is that, by the time I've read half of it, I'm so close to being in a homicidal rage that I have to go and spend half an hour in a darkened room to recover.

HOLA4410

The horrible ******ing ****

Archived