House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sambino

Property Bee

Over the weekend property Bee has stopped working correctly for me, it has lost a lot of the history and shows a lot of houses as new listingw where as they have been on the Market for quite a while anyone else had similer issues ?

I thought it was my PC but have tried it on my works PC and the same issues appear. Looks like one EA might be the problem so could be a badly formated upload file

I thought it was my PC but have tried it on my works PC and the same issues appear. Looks like one EA might be the problem so could be a badly formated upload file

Works fine for me but I did notice a lot of properties uploaded by Hunters. Some of these were quite old and, upon checking, had been registered as sold by the Land Registry.

Is the EA you're talking about connected with them?

I'm seeing a problem too: there's an extra zero showing at the end of every asking price.

Apart from that, it's working fine though.

Ha ha, brilliant.

Other than this common anomaly; mine's working just fine.

Ha ha, brilliant.

Other than this common anomaly; mine's working just fine.

Mine works fine, too - and I perceive the anomaly most frequently on purchase prices as opposed to rentals.

Over the weekend property Bee has stopped working correctly for me, it has lost a lot of the history and shows a lot of houses as new listingw where as they have been on the Market for quite a while anyone else had similer issues ?

I'd pay good money to see that tiny, red-headed stuck-up little robotic, brain-dead, box-ticking civil servant get her comeuppance

Pass the popcorn..

(Ahh sorry - this was meant ot be posted in the Hazel Blears post !!!)

Not a case of the one agent churning their entire property book? I've had one of my locals do that - reloaded the entire lot, so they all appeared as new and lost the history.

I am having the same problem but it is only one estate agent Pool Townsend that has reset all houses that are not under offer as “new” all the history is gone.

I am having the same problem but it is only one estate agent Pool Townsend that has reset all houses that are not under offer as “new” all the history is gone.

The sidebar might still have the old info saved on your computer.

A local EA has relisted (nearly) all their properties too. I think that it's so that they appear as "new" to anyone doing a 24-hour or 3-day search on Rightmove rather than any fear of Property Bee.

I have been using it tonight and as far as i can tell there is no problem.

The HPC forum is not really for the discussion of if property bee is currently working.... please go straight to the property bee forums for that.

BeerHunter will want to know if you are having problems.