House Price Crash Forum

Porsche Facing Dire Times, Actually Skirted Bankruptcy In March

HOLA441
Everyone (male) is 6' plus and a bit tasty on the interweb. I myself am some sort of cross between Brad Pitt and that writer who used to be in the SAS. Not.

sadly, having been for a pint with him and his mate Steve W (who also finds the air a bit thin up there), I can confirm both...... - I felt like an albino Oompa Loompa between them - whether he's hung like a derby winner was not something I found out though....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Where are you based in the country - we could do something for charity?

People often meet up off the internet to fight , and provide money for charity. Location of course

is important as both fighters need to reach the location without travelling vast distances and

wasting time. Schedules usually have to be worked out to allow for possible child care, social

engagements and working patterns.

Overall it's a realistic and enjoyable way to spend time and money.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
I was thinking more of a fitness test to prove/disprove middle age lardass accusation

Have you fought recently - or ever?

Just do a muscle-man pose infront of your screen - in a pair of pants or naked - that IS the ultimate test of fitness and will prove lardyness..

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Haha! I've got a sporty Honda too. Got 100 kph out of it the other day. Terrifying!

Brother had a Skyline, not stock! 550 bhp of utter madness. I had a Xantia Diesel.

Unfortunately Honda appear to run by bean counters these days. New R35 (don't think we can call it Skyline) is a very impressive piece of kit.

HOLA4413
Guest มร หล&#3
Unfortunately Honda appear to run by bean counters these days. New R35 (don't think we can call it Skyline) is a very impressive piece of kit.

The thing brother had was brutal. Tested on a dyno thingy it hit 550 bhp at the back wheels. Anyway he's skint now and has to beg to borrow his mummy's 1 litre Yaris. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived