House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Problems @ Porsche

Oh dear me:-

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/25/report-...d-bankruptcy-i/

I hate Porsche because in even boom they cater to the most low down scum there is. This time around they built that F*cking 2 ton of sh*te 4x4......drug dealers in Liverpool thought it was in bad taste....................but around the world People were more than happy to drain their home ATM to drive around in this vulgar manchine.

Or Lease hire it, which is WHY i suspect Porsche are now in so much trouble or what led them to try to play the market.

Their master plan was to take over VW & tell Audi what it could & couldn't produce...............well may be things have turned.

:))

Mike

Oh dear me:-

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/25/report-...d-bankruptcy-i/

I hate Porsche because in even boom they cater to the most low down scum there is. This time around they built that F*cking 2 ton of sh*te 4x4......drug dealers in Liverpool thought it was in bad taste....................but around the world People were more than happy to drain their home ATM to drive around in this vulgar manchine.

Or Lease hire it, which is WHY i suspect Porsche are now in so much trouble or what led them to try to play the market.

Their master plan was to take over VW & tell Audi what it could & couldn't produce...............well may be things have turned.

:) )

Mike

Whilst I am a Porsche owner, I'm not entirely sure I fall into the lowest scum category as I don't vote Labour. I also wouldn't believe all you read on dodgy websites either.

Anyway, totally agree with you on the 4x4, and the Panemera is even worse. Last time I was down at their driver centre I asked their experts which idiots idea it was to build it. Stunned silence.

not all Porschers are scum to be fair... and not all Porsches are expensive

but yeh, that 4x4 - nasty nasty nasty

...and the Panamera should never have even been dreamed of. it's like a Quattroporte with a style bypass. and the engine is in the front? god help us

they should stick to niche sportscars, at which they are possibly the best in the world

they should stick to niche sportscars, at which they are possibly the best in the world

Somebody must have drunk the bong-water, to think of putting a Porsche badge, on a monster truck! :blink:

I quite like their cars though!

It does seem they got a bit greedy....

This seems an unlikely place to have support for sucha company - the average hpc member seems to think that driving around a car that is less than 10 years old is a useless extravagance!

Guest มร หล&#3
Whilst I am a Porsche owner, I'm not entirely sure I fall into the lowest scum category as I don't vote Labour. I also wouldn't believe all you read on dodgy websites either.

Anyway, totally agree with you on the 4x4, and the Panemera is even worse. Last time I was down at their driver centre I asked their experts which idiots idea it was to build it. Stunned silence.

Do you really drive a Porsche?

Is it really fast?

My brother had one of those 550bhp Skyline things and it scared the sh1t out of me.

Guest sillybear2

You mean Porsche make cars too? I thought they were just a highly successful hedge fund.

I guess this metal bashing business must be a new sideline for them <_<

You mean Porsche make cars too? I thought they were just a highly successful hedge fund.

I guess this metal bashing business must be a new sideline for them <_<

I know someone who used to work for Ford Financial. Yes the loans were more profitable than the cars!

Maybe this is part of the motor industy's problems.. :(

Somebody must have drunk the bong-water, to think of putting a Porsche badge, on a monster truck! :blink:

I quite like their cars though!

:lol: turns out there was another bong, and Behold... Panamera

Never had a problem with 911 pilots myself, in fact i found them to be rather nice people, on my last track day a women in her 60's took me for a spin in mid 70's air cooled item.

924, never met an owner, 944/968 pilots are good people.

I am pleased to hear this in that Audi got TOLD what cars they could or could not make for fear of stepping on Porsche toes. Hopefull the Audi R4 (Baby R8) with the 5 pot is now go.

As for the new Saloon, why in GODS name didn't they just re-skin an Audi A6? or A8?

Mike

Do you really drive a Porsche?

Is it really fast?

My brother had one of those 550bhp Skyline things and it scared the sh1t out of me.

Thats nothing, my Mother had one of those 80bhp Vauxhalls, I swallowed half the airbag on Friday and it scared the sh1t out of me.

Guest มร หล&#3
I getting really fed up with people trying to kill me I really am.

Rock on dude!

You're funny. Post more!

Guest มร หล&#3
Yes and yes, but only driven really fast on a track.

Is it one of those 911 things with the big wing on the back?

I was in it and my brother who has a mental age of about 14 was doing 195 mph down the M5.

Idiot! (EDIT, my brother, not you endisnigh)

Edited by มร หลบเลี่ยง

Did over 60 miles over the bank holiday with just a 50 - 100 watt motor. ( my little legs...)

bicycle.gif

Cycling, its the future.

It does seem they got a bit greedy....

This seems an unlikely place to have support for sucha company - the average hpc member seems to think that driving around a car that is less than 10 years old is a useless extravagance!

Not that surprising they are great cars if you want cheap motoring, buy at about 7 years old run it for 2 or 3years, nothing will go wrong and you will get back more or less what you paid for it when you sell.

Did over 60 miles over the bank holiday with just a 50 - 100 watt motor. ( my little legs...)

bicycle.gif

Cycling, its the future.

Unfortunately round me it's bleached blondes in Range Rover Sports or Cayennes on country lanes. Nearly every road round here is now widened to the tune of about 6 inches either side from the constant verge mounting when two incompetents in unsuitable vehicles meet each other. There is also a strange phenomenon here in Essex where people don't stop for junctions, they actively just go and look whilst going to see if they need to stop! Not London-style creeping over junction lines either, this is much more pronounced and aggressive.

Lots of work for bodyshops though and I heard the Cayennes are regulars along with the really stupidly big Merc 4x4 (?GL).

I wish I could cycle more here!

Porsche should stick to what they know. They've tarnished their sports brand with the Cayenne and the Panamera - it just smacks of trying to profit from gullible people who have too much money and want an uber-bling 4x4 or saloon.

TFH

There is also a strange phenomenon here in Essex where people don't stop for junctions, they actively just go and look whilst going to see if they need to stop! Not London-style creeping over junction lines either, this is much more pronounced and aggressive.

Yes Essex is a more dangerous place for cyclists than Central London I find. Its always big, generally a four wheel driver, and very moving fast.

Cycling, its the future.

Nay (neigh!) - horse-riding is the future.

A good long-term investment ploy is working horses - Shires, Suffolk Punches etc. These are almost extinct breeds now - but they'll be extremely valuable in the future.

Only question is - how far in the future?

bicycle.gif

Cycling, its the future.

see, if that was a Porker the small wheel would be the front, and they'd spend 30 years over-engineering it til it didn't fall over!