House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tin Foil Hat

Stupid Tart Damages Eyes With Sunbeds

What an idiot.

Just read the article, what a stupid cow and at only 22 her skin looks like a Gordie ball sack

Sunbed use speaks volumes of the type of people that reside in the U.K

Just read the article, what a stupid cow and at only 22 her skin looks like a Gordie ball sack

I have just noticed this in the article :-

"Miss Edwards, a mother of two from Runcorn in Cheshire, spent three nine minute sessions under a sunbed each week for nearly seven years - never using the recommended eye protection. "

An utter imbecile. Still she has the rest of her life to reflect on her stupidity. I daresay some heavy make up will hide it.

Slightly misleading title. She hasn't damaged her eyes. She's damaged the skin around her eyes.

Stupid and very lucky woman.

A nice little pastiche of Scouseland for you there.

single mother, multiple kids, not married, from a broken home herself, her stepdad has a sunbed (what sort of person OWNS a sunbed) no job, orange, stupid and no doubt already calling the accident solicitors....

Scousers, there to give Mancs something to feel superior about.

Yes and No - it's the gross result of the amount of poisonous 'brainwashing' that goes on in our media (esp aimed at Women and vanity) and the peer pressure mindset that develops as a result!

There are 17yr olds out there demanding NHS facial and boob surgery F.F.S!

They've destroyed loads of girlies confidence to just be themselves.

Yes and No - it's the gross result of the amount of poisonous 'brainwashing' that goes on in our media (esp aimed at Women and vanity) and the peer pressure mindset that develops as a result!

There are 17yr olds out there demanding NHS facial and boob surgery F.F.S!

They've destroyed loads of girlies confidence to just be themselves.

I agree with you on it being a poison. It's also turned a lot into nasty bitches towards each other, just because of what they wear, how they style their hair etc.

Really is sad.

I had very similar sun damage to my neck after a summer doing field work in southern spain.

The doctors will tell you it wont heal. It does. I used vitamin e and aloe vera. It took many years but its completly healed.

Did they employ a drug crazed monkey to do the photoshop touch-up on her neck area?? Weird.

I noticed that. It looks like a crucifix or similar has been brushed out :ph34r:

Did they employ a drug crazed monkey to do the photoshop touch-up on her neck area?? Weird.

I thought exactly the same, look at the necklace, it doesnt even line up! The neckline is mad too! It's actually tripping me out slightly just looking at it! :huh:

Admittedly I had a hangover this morning, but I swear the photo's been updated since I saw it last!

The necklace didn't line up, but that neck bit wasn't like that early this morning.

TFH