House Price Crash Forum

Krusty Blames Mp's Inaction On Hips And Stamp Duty -

HOLA441
HOLA442
"Various critics described the series as "patronising", called her posh and "bossy", and pointed out that it was all very well for her to tell people how to save money and economise in a recession when she is the worry-free partner of a multi-millionaire property developer."

Doesn't mention her hat.

My thoughts from another thread: KN08 END. She can't walk and talk. And if she stands still, she can't talk (well, can't talk sense).

Rather than trying to cling on to the you can make loads-a-money from housing lie, why doesn't she make a programme on the economic background to the crisis, and why the fall will run and run and run? She could call it 'Meltdown, Meltdown, Meltdown.'

There is clearly a market for this nonsense. There are obviously many sheeple out there that think she is adding great value to their lives, and that is what worries me most.

HOLA443
HOLA444
"But what a task to do it up! It hadn't been lived in for 37 years and it was damp, rotting and so overgrown you could hardly see it. It needed rewiring, replumbing a new roof, replastering, windows replacing."

im not sure why this makes me blink twice, i think its the thought that maybe Kirsty was unsure about wether the above items would need replacing after 37 years of not being lived in or not.

Also, the fact that it was damp..... Really. You dont say. damp, after 37 years.

my mind bobbles.

i bet her arm is aching after writing all those checks paying for other people to do all the work to deal with that 37 yerar old damp problem and all the rest.

im sure the real reason she has her first review framed as its proof that retards that cant walk and talk (multitasking) can still indeed scam the tele viewing public.

HOLA445
HOLA446
""I painted a mirror from a skip a fabulous pink, but when I hung it I discovered it made everyone look short and fat!"

The witch bought the wrong mirror :-))

Sorry , my mistake .

Stole the wrong mirror .

Taking from a skip is technically THEFT I believe .

(Could be wrong though as times change) .

HOLA447

What a sickening shallow article to fill between the adverts

remember everything can be re-used

Yeah right, put Krusty in a room with the sycophantic journo, some bald tyres, betamax cassettes and used syringes to see what wonders they create

Perhaps Krusty thought previous planning permission could be reused, so she didn't apply for any for her house :rolleyes:

"I never grumble about things being unfair, like the criticism of me, because I am blessed beyond all expectation," she says, beaming

by not having any shame or conscience complimented by Rhino thickness skin ?

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA448
HOLA449

Which of these two phrases best describes Kirstie Allsopp?

• A respected property expert who has made accurate predictions
  • An overprivileged cretin who was completely isolated from the consequences of the unregulated investment advice that she pumped out

HOLA4410
Which of these two phrases best describes Kirstie Allsopp?
  • A respected property expert who has made accurate predictions

• An overprivileged cretin who was completely isolated from the consequences of the unregulated investment advice that she pumped out

Obviously "A respected property expert who has made accurate predictions".

Opps, sorry. Got to go. ITV's showing Britain's Got Talent -- can't miss that!

HOLA4411

Ahh this quote makes you think of all those women who in the past struggled on a shoe-string budget provided by their miner husbands to keep the home running and make a nice home cooked meal for the family

Kirstie fervently believes in a "make do and mend" approach to life, and never having something new where something old will suffice

Fervently believes in make do and mend

"We have a lovely house in Devon already but Ben knew I'd always wanted a beach house," Kirstie says.

hahahahahahah <_<:lol:

Liar Bint