House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

The Countess And I Have Been On Holiday,..

been away for a week in Spain, Easy jet flight was busy there and back but Spain was dead.

Lots of places up for sale and lots of shops closed.

All the ad's in estate agents windows had signs saying "massively reduced", "quick sale wanted" etc.

In london today and drove past Wandsworth common, one of the big, posh, estate agents over-looking the common has closed !!!

The agents next door must be getting all the sales ;-)

Searched my usual Northampton area on rightmove this afternoon to see whats been happening, first time in nearly 2 weeks and the main thing i noticed was that I have finally seen a 4 bed,new build, detached with double garage in a decent area up for sale around 250K (254K to be exact), no chain funnily enough.

One thing I say on the news when I was away was about the 34th American Bank to collpase this year,that's a lot !!!!!!

Apart from those several hundred thieving *******s in whitehall whats been happening on the HPC front over the last 10 days ?

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

i'm glad you managed to get away somewhere, Count! i bet home is more relaxing... :rolleyes:

There's no place like home,even if the prime minister has sold most of it off :lol:

Besides, where else can you get a decent fry up and good old british pubs....Spain :lol:

Spainish resorts must be like ghost town, I can only imagine....

I have been there a few times, and twice I have been subjected to the 'Gaurdia Civil' kunts ripping me off with some fabricated spot fines when I do my biking there. They are bloody bandits, always with mirrored sunglasses and frigging automatic pistols.

Other than the sun and maybe some of the nice scenery, that corrupt nation can go suck an egg.

been away for a week in Spain, Easy jet flight was busy there and back but Spain was dead.

Lots of places up for sale and lots of shops closed.

All the ad's in estate agents windows had signs saying "massively reduced", "quick sale wanted" etc.

In london today and drove past Wandsworth common, one of the big, posh, estate agents over-looking the common has closed !!!

The agents next door must be getting all the sales ;-)

Searched my usual Northampton area on rightmove this afternoon to see whats been happening, first time in nearly 2 weeks and the main thing i noticed was that I have finally seen a 4 bed,new build, detached with double garage in a decent area up for sale around 250K (254K to be exact), no chain funnily enough.

One thing I say on the news when I was away was about the 34th American Bank to collpase this year,that's a lot !!!!!!

Apart from those several hundred thieving *******s in whitehall whats been happening on the HPC front over the last 10 days ?

Interesting post. Where's Sibley?

Interesting post. Where's Sibley?

I saw someone in an estate agents in Spain, they looked like they thought they were getting a bargain, maybe he's been on holiday too :lol: