House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

'one Million More To Lose Jobs'

One million might be on the low side. Are all the East Europeans heading home after being sacked included in their stats?

Of course, because they will be signing on for job seekers allowance before heading back home. We won't know they've gone. :ph34r:

I've been watching the number of unemployed on the job loss ticker on the finance page of the telegraph and it seems to be accelerating fast :blink: It will be more like 5 mil at this rate.

Given that unemployment has risen from 1.92 million in Janaury to 2.2 million now, there's every likelihood that it'll go up by another million.

To the mod who suspended my account for swearing:

Fuck You, you CUNT.

Whew. I feel better now.

Now that's funny :lol:

How long till you get banned, lets have a poll......?

:lol:

BF

Given that unemployment has risen from 1.92 million in Janaury to 2.2 million now, there's every likelihood that it'll go up by another million.

that'll probably put upward pressure on house prices then...

Let's not forget how right Blanchflower was. If we had of reduced the base rate to zero during the debt fueled boom years we wouldn't be in this mess!

Let's not forget how right Blanchflower was. If we had of reduced the base rate to zero during the debt fueled boom years we wouldn't be in this mess!

Blanchflower woudl have savers paying apenalty for not taking on debt

I've been watching the number of unemployed on the job loss ticker on the finance page of the telegraph and it seems to be accelerating fast :blink: It will be more like 5 mil at this rate.

You need to get out and about more dude, not healthy looking at the ticker all day.