House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubai

September 11 Clues Series

Somebody went to a lot of effort to produce these...

If you have a spare hour-and-a-bit, (in eight easily digestible segments) have a look.

What do you think?

Here's the first. The nose argument is quite compelling.

If you have a spare hour-and-a-bit, (in eight easily digestible segments) have a look.

What do you think?

Certainly interesting.

Not being up on this graphic stuff how does such a graphic know to overlay sky but to underlay a tower?

Dont fall for any of this conspiracy concerning 911

It was Bin Laden who ochestrated the attacks and he should be brought to justice, but the problem is he was very good at hide and seek when he was a child and so we are struggling to catch him.

FFS within a minute its wrong.

It says his mike picks up people but not the explosion.........they just admited the 'blackout' thing as it happened, then it came back on.

What do you think?

I think to believe any of the conspiracy theories you need to be to-hotally nuts!

I think to believe any of the conspiracy theories you need to be to-hotally nuts!

To have a understanding of physics and belive the offical story makes you a idiot but i can understand those in society that have been subjected to 24/7 BBC propaganda swallowing anything they are told.

You can only say MP's are taking big bribes once the BBC has uncovered it and must not think that people on the take will grab money anyway they can.

realy being a free thinker has it's good points you should try it and explain to yourself why building 7 came down and apart from the twin towers not other steel framed building has ever come down due to fire.

Do you remember that sad day when you finaly realised their was not WMD in iraq and did you never consider why we did not bomb saudia arabia since apparantly most the hijackers came from their ?

unless bin laden can change the laws of physics then i'm sorry to say but i think your wrong

Guest portwinestain
Dont fall for any of this conspiracy concerning 911

It was Bin Laden who ochestrated the attacks and he should be brought to justice, but the problem is he was very good at hide and seek when he was a child and so we are struggling to catch him.

:lol:

To have a understanding of physics and belive the offical story makes you a idiot but i can understand those in society that have been subjected to 24/7 BBC propaganda swallowing anything they are told.

You can only say MP's are taking big bribes once the BBC has uncovered it and must not think that people on the take will grab money anyway they can.

realy being a free thinker has it's good points you should try it and explain to yourself why building 7 came down and apart from the twin towers not other steel framed building has ever come down due to fire.

Do you remember that sad day when you finaly realised their was not WMD in iraq and did you never consider why we did not bomb saudia arabia since apparantly most the hijackers came from their ?

unless bin laden can change the laws of physics then i'm sorry to say but i think your wrong

Spelling and punctuation would go some way towards me taking your point of view seriously.

FFS within a minute its wrong.

It says his mike picks up people but not the explosion.........they just admited the 'blackout' thing as it happened, then it came back on.

I don't follow your point, but am willing to listen....

If you call it a conspiracy theory, it loses credibility from the start. If the same footage was aired as a BBC documentary people might now be in jail.

The videos raise some very interesting questions.

Whilst I think that ignoring everything that come from the MSM, or believing everything posted on the 'alternative sites' is unhealthy, I also believe that to stop thinking for yourself is just as unhealthy.

Watch the first video, now watch this govt test.

It's a reinforced concreted designed to take an impact.

What would make the conspiracy video better is if they had bothered mapping the plane trajectory through the building and see if it hit any concrete pillars / steel girders etc...

site1099.jpg

Any engineers like to suggest what would happen to a plane hitting this sort of building, would the nose crumple? Could it just fly straight through? Was the front nose recovered? After it exited the building where did it go, did it crash into the other tower?

This wasn't answered on the video.

Not 100% convinced but it does raise more questions.

Would a plane really withstand hitting a steel girder and stay intact?

Also the fact that both videos black out is very odd.

Edit to add last sentence.

Judged watch B

Not sure who's done the video but they appear to have missed a very important point. If you watch all of the videos of the 2nd strike no nose is seen leaving the Towers. Now surely if the nose had made it through this would have been picked up by the cameras on the other side as it exits the fireball.

Not sure if this is picked up on any of the other vids haven't seen them yet.

Guest X-QUORK
To have a understanding of physics and belive the offical story makes you a idiot

Hmmm. Anyone else see the obvious flaw here?

What do you think?

Great stuff! Did you notice the plane hit graphic on the Fox helicopter recorded EXACTLY 9:03am

Occult 9/3 stuff.

Also I have mentioned before - The Fox News Studio set that morning is layed out to exact detail of Davinci 'Last Supper' artwork, with three portrait rectangular windows in background etc!

I saw it on another recording and noticed immediatly!

F.O.X. is 666 in Hebrew Gematria. Each letter alpha/numeric = 6

To Fox somebody is to trick/be sly etc Masonic/Occult Wit!

More Wit!

As the plane slams into the Tower - ticker text says SUNNY(occult Egypt) + WARM(Fire + explosion)!

WAR_M also contains W_AR/RA_M

Guest X-QUORK
Great stuff! Did you notice the plane hit graphic on the Fox helicopter recorded EXACTLY 9:03am

Occult 9/3 stuff.

Also I have mentioned before - The Fox News Studio set that morning is layed out to exact detail of Davinci 'Last Supper' artwork, with three portrait rectangular windows in background etc!

I saw it on another recording and noticed immediatly!

F.O.X. is 666 in Hebrew Gematria. Each letter alpha/numeric = 6

To Fox somebody is to trick/be sly etc Masonic/Occult Wit!

More Wit!

As the plane slams into the Tower - ticker text says SUNNY(occult Egypt) + WARM(Fire + explosion)!

WAR_M also contains W_AR/RA_M

****** a duck. :rolleyes:

Any engineers like to suggest what would happen to a plane hitting this sort of building, would the nose crumple? Could it just fly straight through? Was the front nose recovered? After it exited the building where did it go, did it crash into the other tower?

The plane was shredded by the concrete floors and massive core columns. Only parts of the engines and landing gear passed through.

****** a duck. :rolleyes:

SUN _ NY (New York)

WAR-M also AR/RA(the Sun God)

No ducks-Foxes!

A desert fox is a Jackal - so day of the Jackal!

SUN _ NY (New York)

WAR-M also AR/RA(the Sun God)

No ducks-Foxes!

A desert fox is a Jackal - so day of the Jackal!

:blink:

What do ducks, foxes and jackels (or any other member of the animal kingdom for that matter) have to do with 911?

:blink:

What do ducks, foxes and jackels (or any other member of the animal kingdom for that matter) have to do with 911?

Fox TV - a guide to the newly dead?

Associated with Anubis, the god of embalming The jackal was thought to be a guide to the newly dead because they were often seen around the desert and mountains where the tombs were usually built.

FOX HELICOPTER FILMS JET AIRLINER!

There are some very strange hieroglyphics in the Temple of Osiris at Abydos.

If the ancient Egyptians had vehicles such as helicopters, submarines, and jet airplanes, one would expect to find some evidence of this other than in a single inscription on the lintel of a single temple.