House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

Have We Lost Our Minds

I watched the whole thing! I was half expecting him to start promoting yogic flying!

So, if America becomes all nice and cuddly-bunny consultative and empathic, everyone else in the rest of the world will play ball? Yerrite!

Edited by blankster

maybe people will wake up before its too late

link

There is a lot to recommend with Rp, but what the bloody hell was this?

It was like Timothy Leary had handed him a list of words and phrases to say.

I watched the whole thing! I was half expecting him to start promoting yogic flying!

So, if America becomes all nice and cuddly-bunny consultative and empathic, everyone else in the rest of the world will play ball? Yerrite!

Erm,nope.

I think you'll find our very own NuLabour want us all to be nice an cuddly fluffy to everyone,but in the same sentence tell us we're all under attack from maniac ragheads who want to kill us,so they have to disarm you for your own benefit and order the police to keep you nice and fluffy otherwise if you don't they will have to tazer you until you comply.

Utterly schizoid.

Ron paul knows the score.......the world really has lost the plot.

So, if America becomes all nice and cuddly-bunny consultative and empathic, everyone else in the rest of the world will play ball?Yerrite!

Empathy would be nice, but to start with how about they stay out of countries in which they are not welcome?

It was like Timothy Leary had handed him a list of words and phrases to say.

It's like a beat poet performance... needs a pair of bongo drums in the background

Far out