House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Question Time Is At Nine Oclock Tonight

I think we'll see one as entertaining as last week ! :D

Good oh! ^_^

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/ques...ime/8056002.stm

Question Time moves to 9pm (2100 BST) on BBC One on Thursday 21 May, with David Dimbleby chairing the debate from Salisbury.

The panel will include Health Minister Ben Bradshaw, Conservative shadow foreign secretary William Hague, Lib Dem chief economic spokesman Vince Cable, former independent MP Martin Bell, treasurer of UKIP Marta Andreasen, and columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown.

Cable fans will be out in force :lol:

Also note that the Libs abd the Torys put up Shadow Cabinet ministers to take the flak.

The cowards that are the labour party send in who? Ben Bradshaw, never heard of him.

Darling, Hoon, Smith, Blears, Milliband, where are you - Your country needs you to take the anger on Question Time.

Question Time moves to 9pm (2100 BST) on BBC One on Thursday 21 May, with David Dimbleby chairing the debate from Salisbury.

The panel will include Health Minister Ben Bradshaw, Conservative shadow foreign secretary William Hague, Lib Dem chief economic spokesman Vince Cable, former independent MP Martin Bell, treasurer of UKIP Marta Andreasen, and columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown.

Ahhhh not Ali-Bhali-Baw-Bee Brown - god she's a smug git.

Guest KingCharles1st

The whole thing just pisses me off now- FFS, our golden prize is slowly slipping away.

Gordon ans Toeneee ******ed the country sideways with a large strap on, and now the population thinks all will be cured if we can chuck a few bent MP's out of Parliament.

Today Gordon did the Gurka about face because he KNEW he couldn't beat Lumley in a straight fight, and she had the power to "Do a Princess Diana" al over him ratings and public support wise- I would LOVE to know how hard she grabbed him by the balls in private before his climbdown.

And now we are seeing more "trans-pare-ency" (vomit) by moving question time to an earlier slot.

meanwhile the debt clock ticks on...and on...

and the unemployment figure goes up... and up...

Cable is one of those who identifies the problem but then thinks you need more debt and more more bank bailouts to "stabilize the system and get lending moving again"

Cable is one of those who identifies the problem but then thinks you need more debt and more more bank bailouts to "stabilize the system and get lending moving again"

Exactly.

He is held in esteem by a lot of posters on here because of being able to articulate the way we got into this mess but is unable to go as far as to offer any sensible solution.

He is either cluesless or a liar.

Ta AuntJess, I'm sure there are a lot of questions that need answering ;) Like where can I get a good moat cleaning service and duck island??

I still am oblivious as to where I would even start to look to buy a duck island. Can I make one myself? Does it protect the ducks completely from theft by nasty (and presumably grey) squirells? Do I need a moat to start with or will it just flood with the natural precipitation cycle? What?

I still am oblivious as to where I would even start to look to buy a duck island. Can I make one myself? Does it protect the ducks completely from theft by nasty (and presumably grey) squirells? Do I need a moat to start with or will it just flood with the natural precipitation cycle? What?

:lol:

get yourself along to your MP's next surgery, they'll be only too glad to enlighten you

Good point from audience - it's thir whole attitude not just the expenses

-treating public like idiots

-treating the public like cash cow

-arrogance in government

-ignoring mass sentiment in the public, id cards, ghurkas etc.

-nanny statism, surviellance,political correctness

-talking down the public

-acting like kids in parliament

-going on shows like QT and when asked a question just waffle and read a scripted answer that answers nothing

Then they try and blame the BNP to divert attention from themselves!

WTF has Dimbleby got hanging round hid neck? Can the Wardrobe dept not buy him a decent tie?

This is turning out to be a bit of a damp squib. I was expecting fire and brimstone.

WTF has Dimbleby got hanging round hid neck? Can the Wardrobe dept not buy him a decent tie?

This is turning out to be a bit of a damp squib. I was expecting fire and brimstone.

Just think of the expenses incurred in chosing his tie.