House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Question Time Is At Nine Oclock Tonight

Actually, I think Bradshaw is doing quite well.

Too many slippery answers avoiding questions at a time of parliamentary crisis and scandal for my liking. They've become adept at that for years now but somehow it didn't seem at all appropriate this time with the cheating being a cross party problem.

I'm sure that's what I heard Dumbledoof say.

EDIT:Waiting for iplayer to have it so I can double check.

:)

I really hope it is Hannan next week! I'm getting popcorn for that one!

Guest AuntJess
Gotta hand it to the Brunette. That's what I'm on about.

Yes, she was a cracker alright!

Articulate...assertive. These audience members really are hotting up. Usually they sit there like the Stepford crew, politely applauding the bilge spewed out by the panel. <_<

Guest AuntJess
Calm down or you'll get AJ going again. :P

Nah! :D Just sad that in times of political and constitutional crisis, some folk's minds can't raise above the level of their navels. :rolleyes:

most Europeans envy your parliamentary system, you simply cant buy the comedy gold factor you've given us over the last month, The labour party are monty python for the noughties, whats the odd 100k in expenses when you are providing an 'African Swallow' moment every day via the british press

Guest AuntJess

After that little lot I reckon there is going to have to be an extra consignment of Andrex at the HoP. an elected Leader...Fewer MPs...Prop.Rep....primaries..audits

Yup the only thing missing tonight was a donnybrook - and who knows we may get one next week.

I can't wait :P

Yes, she was a cracker alright!

Articulate...assertive. These audience members really are hotting up. Usually they sit there like the Stepford crew, politely applauding the bilge spewed out by the panel. <_<

TV political audiences became very quiet about the same time that the older generation heckler was "ejected" from that NuLabour conference after his one word heckle.

What if a one word heckler emerged at the next NuLabour conference or any other political conference for that matter.

Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA
most Europeans envy your parliamentary system, you simply cant buy the comedy gold factor you've given us over the last month, The labour party are monty python for the noughties, whats the odd 100k in expenses when you are providing an 'African Swallow' moment every day via the british press

Yeh well dont laugh too loud mate, we might be having a bit of a family dispute but we'll turn on the first person that interferes.

TV political audiences became very quiet about the same time that the older generation heckler was "ejected" from that NuLabour conference after his one word heckle.

What if a one word heckler emerged at the next NuLabour conference or any other political conference for that matter.

Spank him AJ, he's getting all pc with you. :P

Spank him AJ, he's getting all pc with you. :P

Can't you say anything relevant to the topic. Are you unable to see I was in the main agreeing with "AJ".

And if you want a "spanking" carry on like that.

"He's"? assumptions assumptions and it wasn't ageist or whatever either merely stating a fact.

Edited by billybong

Yeh well dont laugh too loud mate, we might be having a bit of a family dispute but we'll turn on the first person that interferes.

hmmm, the fact you're governed by the EU now says otherwise

Nah! :D Just sad that in times of political and constitutional crisis, some folk's minds can't raise above the level of their navels. :rolleyes:

Come on !!

Half the time I think of womans breasts. The other half I think about bonds and house price indices.

Balanced thinking at it's best :lol:

For now.

EU = B0LL0CKS

We can sort this out ourselves thank you very much. ;)

Come on !!

Half the time I think of womans breasts. The other half I think about bonds and house price indices.

Balanced thinking at it's best :lol:

I think you need to double your efforts mate. Women's breasts are the best things in the Universe.

(Unless the owner keeps growing a beard every 3 seconds)

thats the churchillian bulldog spirit, unfortunately your pawns (aka infantry aka working class are too busy claiming tax credits to stand up and be counted)

Thats rich coming from you, a nation thats NEVER stood up to be counted.

Good point. Forgot about that.

Serious point for a change:

Wonder if this is planned ? Hot younger girls in the audience. Earlier timing slot.

Trying to move towards a wider audience perhaps ?

No mate, sorry, you're just getting older. It's like policemen looking younger; as you get older you start fancying audience members on question time. Give it a few years and you'll be beating off over Calendar Girls.