House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IftikharA

Muslim Children In State Schools

Salaam

Muslim children have been attending state schools for tha last 60 years. They have been suffering from ****-bashing and bullying. Majority of them have been leaving schools with low grades. They have been leaving schools without learning their cultural and linguistic skiils. The result is that they do not know where they belong. They suffer from Identity crises. Now Muslim youths are victim of terrorism. Thousands of them are being searched in streets and hundreds of them are behind the bar without any trial.

Bilingual Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with bilingual Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be designated as Muslim community schools.

Bilingual Muslim children need to learn and be well versed in standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time, they need to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry.

A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to become notorioulsy monolingul Brit.

Iftikhar Ahmad

London School of Islamics Trust

www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

your average bully can't understand the difference between Pakistani and Indian and subject them to the same bullying, yet Indian children seem to be very high achieving academically. Why is that?

Also, in West London, I grew up among the first wave of Polish immigrants who came during and after the second world war. The children were incredibly high performing academically, despite, often being bullied for their unfashionable appearance, despite speaking Polish at home and despite spending their Saturdays at community run Polish Saturday school and Summer holidays at community run Polish speaking summer camps. How come they did so well?

Victim culture is a dangerous thing...

Salaam

Muslim children have been attending state schools for tha last 60 years. They have been suffering from ****-bashing and bullying. Majority of them have been leaving schools with low grades. They have been leaving schools without learning their cultural and linguistic skiils. The result is that they do not know where they belong. They suffer from Identity crises. Now Muslim youths are victim of terrorism. Thousands of them are being searched in streets and hundreds of them are behind the bar without any trial.

Bilingual Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with bilingual Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be designated as Muslim community schools.

Bilingual Muslim children need to learn and be well versed in standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time, they need to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry.

A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to become notorioulsy monolingul Brit.

Iftikhar Ahmad

and 'shalom alechem' to you too.

Just go with the flow fella. Give it a generation or two and we won't be separate cultures in this country, just the one happy family. Young people from different cultures tend to find a way of integrating into their host society successfully, even if that goes against the 'wise' wishes of their elders. You might as well vote BNP if you want to have separate schools for parts of British society.

Don't get me wrong, people should know their roots and traditions, but non-integration is a recipe for mis-trust and future conflict.

Maybe that their religous education is based on stone age understanding of the world and their academic education based on 20th century knowledge and fact. No wonder they are confused.

I went to Tescos today. Think I may go to Lidl tomorrow.

I've never been to Lidl. Is it a bit like Aldi?

flyingdogAP_450x613.jpg

So that's where Krypto went.

Somebody call the Daily Planet.

Or this a preview of an upcoming episode of Smallville?

Guest AuntJess
Salaam

Iftikhar Ahmad

How do you know? Do you speak for every Muslim person in the UK? Or maybe you think you ought to. :rolleyes: People who represent us tend to be elected. It isn't perfect but it is better than a Borg-like dictatorship.

What about schools where Muslims are in the minority - should they be designated white/ secular/Christian schools? You seem to be suggesting that we indigenous Brits, should pay for schools that we are not allowed access to.I know the rest of the world thinks we are a set of mugs, but they are mistaken.

Don't you think people who are not originally from this country need to make up their mind about what they want. Do they want to do EVERYthing the way their ancestors did...or do they want to move on? And if they DON'T want to move on, why did they migrate in this direction?

Your post is so riddled with prejudiced mumbo jumbo that I can't see you being anything but a troll. If you are for real, you are a blinkered and anachronistic individual.

Guest AuntJess
If you don't like multiculturalism then you are living in the wrong country. Can I suggest voting with your feet?

If Islam could not co-exist with Hinduism in a country as large as India, what makes you think it will work here? :unsure:

http://www.wisegeek.com/why-was-pakistan-created.htm

Take particular note of this phrase: "However, neither of these(religions) are homogenous"

Guest AuntJess
What I love about this site is the superior and stimulating level of discussion. <_<

I think they are attempting to NOT feed, what they perceive to be a troll. :rolleyes:

Did you know that you can double up your Tesco vouchers for non food items?

Cool. I've only just started shopping at Tesco after an 18 month break, so I've got a way to go yet.

Your post is so riddled with prejudiced mumbo jumbo that I can't see you being anything but a troll. If you are for real, you are a blinkered and anachronistic individual.

The individual in question posts the same stuff on various different forums on the web, trying to get a response, hence anorthosite cannily turning the whole thing way off topic each time.

I think they are attempting to NOT feed, what they perceive to be a troll. :rolleyes:

Indeed. :)

And in that spirit, here's a picture of a cute cat.

cute%20cat.jpg

Guest AuntJess
Cool. I've only just started shopping at Tesco after an 18 month break, so I've got a way to go yet.

The individual in question posts the same stuff on various different forums on the web, trying to get a response, hence anorthosite cannily turning the whole thing way off topic each time.

Indeed. :)

cute%20cat.jpg

Now there's a face I could kiss! :wub: How beautiful s/he is!

PS I know the forum policy for dealing with the OP, but habits die hard. I was an educator AND a therapist. In both roles I was called upon to challenge irrational thinking. B)

Now there's a face I could kiss! :wub: How beautiful s/he is!

PS I know the forum policy for dealing with the OP, but habits die hard. I was an educator AND a therapist. In both roles I was called upon to challenge irrational thinking. B)

Speaking of cats - I'm constantly plagued by neighbouring cats pooing on my grass (it used to be the borders, but I've managed to fill any spaces with bedding plants)

Any ideas for keeping cats off which is safe for birds and children?

Guest anorthosite

cute%20cat.jpg

How about a picture of Santa. Riding a bike. Underwater. With some sharks:

c2817382653.jpg