House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lotus eater

Nick Griffin Of Bnp Invited To Queen's Garden Party

Guest skullingtonjoe
728904.jpgGriffinWhitePowerT0001.jpg

Birds of a feather?

No surprise there - must be that teutonic blood. Anyway, Harry should have quite a good time, wearing a nazi uniform and referring to his colleagues as `*****`.

No surprise there - must be that teutonic blood. Anyway, Harry should have quite a good time, wearing a nazi uniform and referring to his colleagues as `*****`.

Prince Harry will lend him an appropriate outfit

Well if the likes of McGuiness and Adams can be welcomed into the bosom of Britain ? Why not the leader of another legitimate Political Party.... :rolleyes:

Well if the likes of McGuiness and Adams can be welcomed into the bosom of Britain ? Why not the leader of another legitimate Political Party.... :rolleyes:

Not to mention Blair and Brown...

...do you get the impression the BNP are being approved by nefarious sources, first PPB on the BBC then an invite to Bucks. Not so long ago it was only C4 that approved them and very controversially too. :ph34r:

Guest AuntJess

If the Queen and Charlie are happy to be cheek by jowl with the Saudi Royals, who are bigots and who allow terrible atrocities to occur in their country, they can surely stomach someone cast in a similar mould. :ph34r:

AFAIK, the Saudi Royals were NOT elected, they are dictators.

If the Queen and Charlie are happy to be cheek by jowl with the Saudi Royals, who are bigots and who allow terrible atrocities to occur in their country, they can surely stomach someone cast in a similar mould. :ph34r:

AFAIK, the Saudi Royals were NOT elected, they are dictators.

But somehow they don't seem quite so odious. On balance, rather have a Saudi dictator than a white supremasist bigot.

first PPB on the BBC

Isn't that down to vote share? (I could be wrong)

I remember the National Front getting a PPB back during the 1979 General Election as their share of the vote was deemed sufficient at that time.

Or something like that anyway.

But somehow they don't seem quite so odious. On balance, rather have a Saudi dictator than a white supremasist bigot.

Odious to you maybe. Others might feel you really should move to some Islamic country where you will be happier. ;)

Isn't that down to vote share? (I could be wrong)

I remember the National Front getting a PPB back during the 1979 General Election as their share of the vote was deemed sufficient at that time.

Or something like that anyway.

I think that's right! If they are getting the support, they are allowed the air-time!

What is the world coming to, must be some mistake surely. :blink:

Leader of legitimate political party expected to attract 10% of the vote accompanies an elected member of his own party to regular establishment social event.

More non-stories tomorrow.

Guest AuntJess

A Saudi dictator who allows religious persecution - like crucifixions - and mysogynistic practices which are as numerous as they are appalling is welcome at Buck House.

So far the BNP have not DONE anything and until they have an abuse of human rights as extensive as the Saudi Royals, how in conscience can they be excluded?

As well exclude the Roman Catholic Archbishop and his cohorts, for presiding over a cult which allowed paedophilia to go unchecked - and unpunished! <_< - and whose threats to the lay-public ensure that they contract AIDS - in Africa. :angry: :angry:

I can't repeat it enough. There are worse 'isms' in this country that racism. - FACT. But for some reason it is seen as nobler to 'bleed' for the racist comments/activities than for the ageist or sexist ones.

I was lucky to grow to maturity before these issues became dogma in our schools, so have been able to form my own conclusions about them, instead of having an agenda pumped into my burgeoning intellect - in my childhood and teens.

A Saudi dictator who allows religious persecution - like crucifixions - and mysogynistic practices which are as numerous as they are appalling is welcome at Buck House.

And of course the Queen made Robert Mugabe a Knight of the British Empire (1994).

She hangs out with a dodgy crowd at times, does Liz.

Guest portwinestain
And of course the Queen made Robert Mugabe a Knight of the British Empire (1994).

She hangs out with a dodgy crowd at times, does Liz.

:o you're right there!

What a ridiculous statement. Honestly, have a word with yourself.

I don't think nick will be to interested in meeting the queen given she has sat by and watched the country get sold down the road and it also goes to show what she thinks towards democracy and the people that vote BNP.

Like nick i have little time for the queen myself

[/b]

I was lucky to grow to maturity before these issues became dogma in our schools, so have been able to form my own conclusions about them, instead of having an agenda pumped into my burgeoning intellect - in my childhood and teens.

I think it's always been there! When I was a yoof, the curriculum agenda was Vietnam, Communism and Apartheid!

All completely failed now so in retrospect, the "trendy teachers" were right on these!

I'm not so sure about the current agenda!

I remember well the rabid racism of the 70's.

The current second and third generation immigrants have integrated very well in most cases, and do not need "special" ghetto treatment, nor can they be "sent back" because they are British.

I can't see the BNP making much headway with these issues!

However unlimited future immigration is another thing, and I can see a lot of people are worried about it!

There is also the perception that the indigenous population get a shit deal from the state,and there is a certain amount of truth in this! I am getting this at the moment! :(

Guest AuntJess
I think it's always been there! When I was a yoof, the curriculum agenda was Vietnam, Communism and Apartheid!

All completely failed now so in retrospect, the "trendy teachers" were right on these!

The current second and third generation immigrants have integrated very well in most cases, and do not need "special" ghetto treatment, nor can they be "sent back" because they are British.

However unlimited future immigration is another thing, and I can see a lot of people are worried about it!

There is also the perception that the indigenous population get a shit deal from the state,and there is a certain amount of truth in this! I am getting this at the moment! :(

There was a fair amount of unequal playing field scenarios for my sort of person too. Like when I was having my kids in the late 60's early 70's, I was expected to allow ethnic minority medics who were learners give me internals. On one occasion I had a miscarriage due to the rough treatment I received. :( NOWadays these internals for pregnant women have been knocked on the head, and ethnic minority women given carte blanche to choose whom ever they like to examine them. So I too have had racism against me - not to mention religious persecution, when as a Catholic with a Methodist boss I was treated like sh1t and someone complained on my behalf.

This might be too much info for some to want to hear and is very definitely anecdotal, but I reserve the right to form opinions based on what I have been called upon to endure.

Best tale I can tell is of when, as a young women going for a gyny check up, I was told to disrobe - put on a skimpy paper garment and wait in a waiting room to see a doc. - in a part of the building OFFLIMITS to MALES - Along with 6 other women I was exposed to the ogling and stares of a Muslim male - full monty: beard robes the works - for about 20 minutes.

Apparently HE was allowed to sit with semi-clad females, whislt they waited to see the Gyny. <_<

The sister in charge was extremely flustered so allowed him to jump the queue, as she could see we were fuming about this gross breach of the rules and lack of consideration for our comfort.There then ensued a heated row between the Muslim husband and the gyny bloke - who happened to be a Hindu. This Muslim objected to a Hindu looking at HIS wife's 'bits'...( you couldn't make stuff like this up, could you? :lol: )

Yes there WAS a lot of racism around in the 70s, I was on the receiving end of some of it and had to watch whilst some offenders like this Muslim hubby, not only got off scot free for his breach of rules governing males in the centre, but got to practice his form of religious prejudice.

I doubt MY husband would have been allowed to do what he did. If some sections of society have been the subject of unfairness and violence I am deeply appalled, but have to say that the authorities, in not acting decisively, have fanned the flames of resentment in some - not all - of those involved.

Guest anorthosite

Sometimes its amazing how a thread evolves. What started off as a thread about the Queen's garden party, now has a post about "women's bits".

I can only assume the common theme here is Nick Griffin.

Guest AuntJess

I agree. repatriation is a daft idea. We just need to vet incomers to see we aren't letting in any lead-swingers, head-bangers, religious nut cases etc.

Guest AuntJess
Sometimes its amazing how a thread evolves. What started off as a thread about the Queen's garden party, now has a post about "women's bits".

I can only assume the common theme here is Nick Griffin.

Hmm I did think it was too much info :rolleyes: . but to appreciate the way we felt, it needed clarifying.

No the common theme is racism and/or socially unacceptable behaviour and the differing perceptions of same.