House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shedfish

Jeff Macke On Cnbc

Guest sillybear2

What a super enigmatic interview, at least when asked to predict the future he was honest, "I have no idea". It's sad really, obviously these banker types can no longer afford top class nose dust.

Jon Stewart is gonna love this one.

He did a interview earlier too :-

http://gawker.com/5263070/a-cnbcers-on+air-meltdown

Edited by sillybear2

It could be that baldy ***** face got a glimpse of the 'truth'...

The Flagrantly Visible Hand

Something strange happened during the last 7 or 8 weeks. Doreen you probably can concur on this -- there was a power underneath the market that kept holding it up and trading the futures. I watch the futures every day and every tick, and a tremendous amount of volume came in a several points during the last few weeks, when the market was just about ready to break and shot right up again. Usually toward the end of the day – it happened a week ago Friday, at 7 minutes to 4 o’clock, almost 100,000 S&P futures contracts were traded, and then in the last 5 minutes, up to 4 o’clock, another 100,000 contracts were traded, and lifted the Dow from being down 18 to up over 44 or 50 points in 7 minutes. That is 10 to 20 billion dollars to be able to move the market in such a way. Who has that kind of money to move this market?

Plunge Protection Team?

Guest sillybear2
Awesome sauce. :lol:

Compared to some of your posts Injin he makes perfect sense. ;)

Jeff Macke is a regular on CNBC ...... personally i never take seriously what a angry egg has to say anyway , and the two stuffed suits also had nothing out of the obvious to say either ......

Edited by grey shark

I'm sure they vet people before they go on air for alcohol or drugs (especially after incidents like Oliver Reed on Parky!) so how did he get through? Unless it wasn't anything to do with drink or drugs.... maybe he'd experienced a Revelation?? A Eureka moment?

What was that bl00dy annoying gold thing whizzing round all the time with a whooshing noise? Is that because ham shanks have such low attention spans?

mack.tiff

...who knows, i dismissed BoA as lunatics about 8 months ago... and i seemed to understand the world then... but now either lunatics are in the game i don't know where they're playing... i've tried for the last three hours to communicate with BoA on the TV... because apparently either i've gone off the bus in Crazytown... but i'm much happier just trying to get them to speak to me in 5 words or less!

words of wisdom

mack.tiff