House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rolf

Pmqs

Cameroon had a very good day. Brown said that having an election now with the economy as it is would brin chaos. So Cameron said that the US had an election in Nov in the midst of the crisis and was Obama the agent of chaos?

All questions based on him being unelected, and telling the people he knows best and ignoring the people.

V good.

edit agent of change to agent of chaos.

Edited by ralphmalph

The q from an MP prior to Cameron's saw Brown getting his numbers and facts wrong with many Mps just shaking their heads at the Buffoon

I liked it when he said the Royal Mail had LOST 5 million letters

Guffaws all round

Yep that was it and to think this man is our Prime Minister

God help us

Dammit I missed the good part at the beginning.

Did Cameron have a good day? Anyone see it?

Did you miss anything?

Only The Great Dictator Brown saying that he wont be calling an election until the Conservatives come up with some sensible policies that he personally approves of

The session was almost overwhelmed with creepy comments flattering the Speaker now that he's resigned.

Other than that the general demeanor of a lot of it was mostly along the lines that the expenses problem is, after the resignation, almost over and rotten parliament continues.

Edited by billybong

I liked it when he said the Royal Mail had LOST 5 million letters

Guffaws all round

Yes - deliberate!

Create the problem then ruin the company - like SO many other Blitish Companies!

They got rid of loads of the 'regular'

posties.

Royal Mail are forced to take on Expensive 'Agency' workers who are (mainly newcomers to this country) on just above minimum wages (Agency creams all the Excess charges off)

So the Blitish public lose their mail.

Royal Mail going deeper in red from hiring in 'temp' staff at double the wages of an ordinary postie.

The 'temp'(with no known background) on Minimum Wage plus a few pence thru a rip-off agency - 'struggling' to make a living/new start in a new country.

Put 4+4 together to see how 'they' Collude to bring down the Royal Mail!

Edited by erranta

I see Crash admitted that the Conservatives would win the next election.

1207 Mr Brown says a Conservative government would cause chaos - to loud cheers from his MPs. But Mr Cameron turns the tables and says that Mr Brown had just given the first admission that he expects the Tories to win an election.

1206 David Cameron repeats the tribute to the soldier killed in Afghanistan and tributes to Mr Martin, the Speaker. He says he will not forget the kindness the Speaker showed him as a new MP. He goes on to ask why the PM had suggested during an interview that calling a general election would "cause chaos".

How did he walk into that?

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I vote we privatise absolutely ******ing everything.

It's a very successful model.*

*With the small exception of banks. These should be entirely nationalised. Can't be trusted, big fat fingers frisking the till.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Guest X-QUORK
I vote we privatise absolutely ******ing everything.

Is there anything left to privatise?

The NHS?

Well the tories started putting the infrastructure into the NHS to enable privatisation (internal market etc.) but I think they then realised that a key piece of it, the GP's practices, aren't owned by the taxpayer but by the GP's themselves, who, as the best paid doctors in Europe, possibly the world, could and would have scuppered any attempt to privatise, as apart from admin burden reduction, reducing the amount paid to GP's would be the main saving if the it was.