House Price Crash Forum

Swine Flu

calvinhobbes

At a recent meeting of pharmacists they were told by health board - you will not be dispensing Tamiflu or Relenza.

A doctor recently told me she had been warned top civil servants had ringfenced a big batch for them and their families whilst doctors and their families (who would of course be exposed to it by nature of their jobs) did not have ready access to any either. Instead they had been offered properly fitting masks. I guess Tesco or Asda will get to give out the medication!!!!!!

Apparently the other group to be allocated them are the army who will protect essential supplies (food stocks) because if the mortality is high then supply chains could break down.

Incidentally,the government has ordered millions of body bags......

I hope it doesn't transpire but it's looking rather ominous.

Maybe this is being hoped for to sort out the financial crisis.....

At a recent meeting of pharmacists they were told by health board - you will not be dispensing Tamiflu or Relenza.

A doctor recently told me she had been warned top civil servants had ringfenced a big batch for them and their families whilst doctors and their families (who would of course be exposed to it by nature of their jobs) did not have ready access to any either. Instead they had been offered properly fitting masks. I guess Tesco or Asda will get to give out the medication!!!!!!

Apparently the other group to be allocated them are the army who will protect essential supplies (food stocks) because if the mortality is high then supply chains could break down.

Incidentally,the government has ordered millions of body bags......

I hope it doesn't transpire but it's looking rather ominous.

Maybe this is being hoped for to sort out the financial crisis.....

I'd hang yourself now before the flu gets you. Quicker and less painful - for all involved.

I'd hang yourself now before the flu gets you. Quicker and less painful - for all involved.

Just make sure the cheesewire/lampost/mp interface is securely fastened before you add your dead weight to the equation eh?

Archived