House Price Crash Forum

Number 10 Epetition Gathering Steam - Gordon Resign

HOLA441
Need to leave my desk for three hours. I wonder if I miss the petition reaching Number 1

It looks like it will be a close run thing. There are about 300 to 400 new signatures an hours and it is currently 1,167 signatures away from being in first place.

Take the long way back to your desk. It might be at number 1 in 4 hours rather than 3.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Go on, tell us, you know you want to.

1. go to petition sign as anything here@mailinator.com (eg bob@mailinator.com)

2. you get a thankyou message telling you to respond to the email

3 goto mailinator.com and enter your chosen email address (eg bob) (your auto fill-in should do this for you)

4. click on the email respinse from number 10

5. Activate the email by clicking the link as normal - you have just added a name to the petition.

to add more names:

6. go back to the the number 10 window, go back one page, change the name and email address (bob1@mailinator.com) and submit

7 go back to mailinator and repeat using this name.

You can probably do about 5 or 6 names per minute

This is of course cheating and abusing the democratic system, but considering he's unelected and has raped the country, I won't lose sleep

HOLA443

3 goto mailinator.com and enter your chosen email address (eg bob) (your auto fill-in should do this for you)

5. Activate the email by clicking the link as normal - you have just added a name to the petition.

to add more names:

6. go back to the the number 10 window, go back one page, change the name and email address (bob1@mailinator.com) and submit

This is of course cheating and abusing the democratic system, but considering he's unelected and has raped the country, I won't lose sleep

You're right. It is cheating. I want to see this petition get to number 1 with over million signatures that are all genuine.

HOLA444

to add more names:

I get the sense that the pace of new signatures is about to pick up :D

HOLA445

to add more names:

Thank you. Whatever will you clever chaps think of next?

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Gordon's getting skewered by all parties on the Gurkha issue.

Can't afford the total £1b cost apparently. Wasn't a problem giving banksters £700bn.

He's lost the plot.

Edited by Red Kharma

HOLA4410

to add more names:

Sadly this is why these petitions are useless.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Gordon's getting skewered by all parties on the Gurkha issue.

Can't afford the total £1b cost apparently. Wasn't a problem giving banksters £700bn.

He's lost the plot.

WTF does he get a £1 Billion from. Probably be a net boost, as Gurkhas will get a job, pay taxes, etc.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
watching him now what an ignorant person Brown is he dost even look at the people who is asking the questions he just looks down or talks to the person at his side

GO NOW IGNORANT BROWN

Erm that is because the questions in PM questions are directed at the speaker, not directly at the person. So Brown is actually correct in addressing his answer towards the speaker.

HOLA4415

to add more names:

That would be very simple to stop by disregarding repeat forms from the same IP address within a given time frame.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

brown and cameron are making me sick talking about afganistan and pakistan. why dont they move there if they want to run the country.

also nice to here how worried they are about under equipped soldiers. basically i dont think our soldiers could carry much more. obviously we need to spend more on the uk weapon of mass distruction industry and export more death.

so much more. gggggrrrrrrrr

i know, why dont we leave pakistan, give all the UK educated pakistanis a gun and send them back to their country to sort out the problem

HOLA4419

good to see brown is so concerned in listening to the will of pakistan people and wants to provide them with healthcare and education. good practice for dealing with the will of british people.

brown should just ask all the pakistanis to live in england where they are safe from all those horrible terrorists.

shame browns not interested in srilanka, burma, bolivia and all those other places with crappy education

is anyone else having a hard time understanding what Mohammad Sarwar is saying? MP for Glasgow Central..... guess its just me, eh, stupid me, im so stupid, dang, i cant understand anyone can i, maybe i should shoot myself. dannial ammond speaks ok, surely speaking properly should be a requirement for being an MP?

i'd like to be an MP, i would represent sad bas-tards sat at home all day. we need representation to. id also represent bad spellers

Edited by 50%deposit

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

1) Protect the RNLI from paying licence fees for using Maritime radio frequencies. (with response)

Ian Smith 8 October 2009

2) resign.

Kalvis Jansons

22 October 2009

Not far to go, just anoter 320ish signatures and we are top of the hit parade.

At which point, I believe more and more of the dead tree press will pick this up at which point it will go exponential.

Edited by mikelivingstone

HOLA4425
Guest anorthosite
This is a proud moment.

I wish people would stop pooh-poohing it!

I'm pooh-poohing myself in anticipation of it hitting number 1