House Price Crash Forum

Dj 1

copper crutch

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

In Autumn last year I observed that DJ's strategy appeared to be to put DJ/Heritors properties onto the sale market when tenants turned over. Then there was the insolvency thing and the Administrators took over.

Properties which were owned by one of the shell "companies" in the British Virgin Islands, which appear to be beyond reach for the Administrator, were taken off the market.

I took a look at a couple of the "New Town" ones a few days ago and they're both lying fallow. No For Sale or To Let sign, but no current tenant either. He (and his buddy, CB) appear to be playing games with the Administrator. Why else would they leave two properties, each of which is worth half a million, lying furnished but unoccupied and unadvertised?

HOLA446
In Autumn last year I observed that DJ's strategy appeared to be to put DJ/Heritors properties onto the sale market when tenants turned over. Then there was the insolvency thing and the Administrators took over.

Properties which were owned by one of the shell "companies" in the British Virgin Islands, which appear to be beyond reach for the Administrator, were taken off the market.

I took a look at a couple of the "New Town" ones a few days ago and they're both lying fallow. No For Sale or To Let sign, but no current tenant either. He (and his buddy, CB) appear to be playing games with the Administrator. Why else would they leave two properties, each of which is worth half a million, lying furnished but unoccupied and unadvertised?

probably in the course of re financing them, are these the ones with the trinkets in the window to make them look occupied ?

I Suspect these 2 were hived off and are under the radar, he may have been clever enough to play around with the old line of finance to wipe out the loans on these properties, and is or has re mortgaged them, hence the new motor.

All skulduggery but plausable. :angry:

Edited by thecrutchster

HOLA447
HOLA448
probably in the course of re financing them

These ones were prolly fully financed by OPM in the first place, I'd guess. One of 'em was bought by Charlie Bee in the first flush of his post-Honkers exuberance when he supposedly had a "warchest" of £50M of OPM from suckers in Honkers and the hind-tit of Malaya. The other, next door, seems to have been bought at the vinegar-stroke of loony bubbledom on a similar basis.

Strange that CB/DJ can make money while those two unsold and unoccupied properties, which are prolly worth 'bout a mill between the pair, moulder in a declining market which, according to Zoopla at least, seems to be declining at a rate of somewhere from -9.7% per year to -7.0% per half-year to -4.6% per quarter.

One suspects that the sucker "investors" in the BTL scheme are paying very dearly for that Aston Martin.

I, for one, will not weep for them.