House Price Crash Forum

What Is Wrong With You All?!

Charles Pinfold

HOLA441

Having worked jolly hard to amass my buy to let portfolio of 34 flats and 6 houses I find it rather shocking to stumble upon this forum where the members are actually hoping for a property crash !!!!

Don’t you care about the families of professional landlords like myself whose lifestyle depends not only on rent but capital growth?!!! Please be more sensitive and grow up !!! :angry:

HOLA442
HOLA443
Having worked jolly hard to amass my buy to let portfolio of 34 flats and 6 houses I find it rather shocking to stumble upon this forum where the members are actually hoping for a property crash !!!!

Don’t you care about the families of professional landlords like myself whose lifestyle depends not only on rent but capital growth?!!! Please be more sensitive and grow up !!! :angry:

That's the best laugh I've had all week - a BTL landlord exhorting others to be more sensitive. Thank you - you've made my day! :lol::lol:

HOLA444

You're joking right?

HOLA445

....and do you have a job?

HOLA446
HOLA447

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA448
Guest DisposableHeroes

copy con troll.txt

The times they are a changin.

^z

type troll.txt

HOLA449
Guest happy?
Having worked jolly hard to amass my buy to let portfolio of 34 flats ... :angry:

No self-respecting BTL whore would refer to their protfolio of "luxury/executive apartments with private parking and concierge services" as flats.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Youre the one that belongs in a zoo.

See how much you care about capital growth when youre monthly yields wont buy a tin of beans. Creep.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Guest absolutezero
Don’t you care about the families of professional landlords like myself whose lifestyle depends not only on rent but capital growth?!!!

Nope!

You can burn in hell for all I care.

HOLA4414

It's not a portfolio; it's an albatross.

Confidence has no influence on the unpleasant facts: the US & UK governments can't print enough money to save the banks (60 trillion dollars). The banks are therefore doomed. People who have money in the banks, will lose it.

This forum is about staring into the abyss, and trying to work out what happens after that.

HOLA4415

It's for your own good. It's the free market in operation, and it's pointing your way to a productive job to fund your lifestyle.

HOLA4416

All together now....

We're s-o-r -r-y

sorry.jpg

Welcome to the forum

So then, 12.3 % down today.

post-14255-1239832801_thumb.jpg

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Ok. Who decided to create a second profile as "Charles Pinfold"? This cannot be serious?

Is it you Mr. Parry? DYIV? XYY man?

:blink:

It appears to be a genuine post, its certainly a troll though and I wilol move it.

I just knew how much you would like to read this one, so I approved it.

Its off to its new home now!

HOLA4419

stfu.gif

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
It appears to be a genuine post, its certainly a troll though and I wilol move it.

I just knew how much you would like to read this one, so I approved it.

Its off to its new home now!

:lol:

Thanks.

Genuine eh? My goodness. :blink:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Nope!

You can burn in hell for all I care.

Crickey take it easy!

Whats with all the attitude you dont even know me?!!

Just because I dont personally want a house price crash... does that make me a pariah?!

What ever happened to peace and love?!

Charlie

Edited by Charles Pinfold

HOLA4424

Funniest post of the week. Have you considered a second career at The Daily Mash?

I hope Charles posts again, laughter, as they say, is the best medicine.

HOLA4425