House Price Crash Forum

Escape The Rat Race ?

copper crutch

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Just been looking at this website, i found it via the main forum, could this plan work in Scotland ? ;) the legal system is different up here i think. :blink:

http://www.ahuja.co.uk/property-services/p...t-race-service/

If there's anyone who'll sell their £100k property for £75k, so that they can say they gave the buyer a £25k 'gifted deposit' and enable the buyer to get their mortgage approval with this 'gift' as the deposit, then it might work....

There may be more to it, but I think that's the essentials from what I can gather ....

HOLA444
Just been looking at this website, i found it via the main forum, could this plan work in Scotland ? ;) the legal system is different up here i think. :blink:

http://www.ahuja.co.uk/property-services/p...t-race-service/

"We can build you a portfolio without any starting capital by using some very innovative "no money down" strategies"

Says it all.

I have an innovative way of making money too. You put it in an envelope and leave it under your doormat for me.

HOLA445

"Innovative"

Any investment that has that word attached should be taken with caution. Most "innovative" investments end up tits up.

There are quite a few rather obvious examples I have heard of recently. I am sure I heard something about these so called mortgage backed securities ? :lol: