HOLA441
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

Amazing how the Labour bloggers suddenly disappear when the going gets tough.

Dolly the Sheep Draper also known as Patprimer(74) and Wires(74)... What a pillock, Scruffy bully boy of NuLabour. Anyone see him on the Daily Politics yesterday? Blimey, even Andrew Neil told him to shut up.

Derek Draper the PSYCHOTHERAPIST???

Following his involvement in the "Lobbygate" scandal, Draper was sacked from his job at the Express and generally shunned by Labour insiders. He supposedly retrained as a psychotherapist, obtaining a degree in clinical psychology, however the registrar at Berkeley was unable to find any record of Draper- "Because the information you provided did not match any records in our database, we asked the school to research your request. The school was unable to locate either a degree or enrollment record for the subject of your verification request".[1] In fact, his website states "I have an M.A. in clinical psychology and spent three years in Berkeley, California",[2] rather than at Berkeley. It has been revealed that he in fact studied at an institute based in a small house in the suburbs of Berkeley, rather than at the Campus itself. In March 2004 Derek Draper was asked to leave the third year of a Clinical Psychology (PsyD) programme normally lasting 5 years. Further that in April 2004 it was determined that he would not receive an M.A. from the Wright Institute.

...From Wikipedia

HOLA443
Interesting to see what Hannan's attitudes towards city deregulation and of the health of the Icelandic economy were before all the brown stuff hit the fan. See this Spectator article by Hannan from the 9th October.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/print/the-magaz...d-sheikhs.thtml

This man is a shameless right-winger who's only skill seems to be in being wrong. He may be a good public speaker , but so was Hitler.

I'm no fan of Brown, but if this is the best that the conservatives can muster then god help us if they get in power.

You do know that article's been posted on here about 10 times already, right?

HOLA444
Hannan is an ****

I'm sure he's an ****, they all are.

His rant at Brown (who is several orders of magnitude the greater ****) was cathartic though, and nothing cut-and-pasted from LabourList.org will detract from that.

After all, Hannan's mistakes just make him look like a tit, New Labour's mistakes have destroyed the country.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Must really, really anger them that this is so popular on the internet.

Those few seconds that show Brown smirking ....... wonder if he wants to smirk now with over a million hits in a couple of days :lol: , i mean how many hits does Brown get when he delivers one of his speech's in his "Wooden profunctory way"

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Skinty

If we're really lucky this could be one of those butterfly flapping its wing's moment. The reason it is getting so many hits is because this is what we all want to say to the PM and we are now so happy to see it being said in such a good way. The number of hits that the video gets is like a vote for what is being said. Yeah you may look at it and disagree, but then you wouldn't pass the video onto your friends and colleagues. There is nothing that the government or Pravda can do except to play it down in public and detract from the central message. But behind the scenes they must really be frightened by it. They know themselves why it is getting the hits (except Gordon Brown who will just delude himself). If we're really lucky this video could encourage a nice backstabbing moment or start some kind of small snowball rolling.

HOLA4410
Guest anorthosite
sorry Ethel, I should read the thread before posting. I just can't stand the veneration of this damn man...

Agreed, there's a slightly scary cult of personality emerging here. Just don't put him on a TV show with Jeremy Clarkson otherwise some people might w@nk themselves to death ;)

Although I agree with everything he said!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
3 of them are mine. There is something about the speech that is incredibly compelling. No 'ums' and 'ahs' - one killer point after another.

I particularly like the bit where, in true Alan Partridge style, he feels the need to explain the meaning of his torturous ship analogy - a real master craftsman at work

Edited by newdman

HOLA4413
If we're really lucky this could be one of those butterfly flapping its wing's moment. The reason it is getting so many hits is because this is what we all want to say to the PM and we are now so happy to see it being said in such a good way. The number of hits that the video gets is like a vote for what is being said. Yeah you may look at it and disagree, but then you wouldn't pass the video onto your friends and colleagues. There is nothing that the government or Pravda can do except to play it down in public and detract from the central message. But behind the scenes they must really be frightened by it. They know themselves why it is getting the hits (except Gordon Brown who will just delude himself). If we're really lucky this video could encourage a nice backstabbing moment or start some kind of small snowball rolling.

I can only reply with this. (With special thanks to Kylie)

In my imagination

There is no complication

I dream about it all the time

In my mind, a celebration

The sweetest of sensation

Thinking Gordon could resign

In my imagination

There is no hesitation

We all know he's out of his mind

I`m dreaming

That he would leave his post

Just give up the ghost

But dreaming`s all I do

If only it`d come true

We should be so lucky

Lucky, lucky, lucky

We should be so lucky in life

We should be so lucky

Lucky, lucky, lucky

It`s a crazy situation

Always lying to the nation

Because he thinks it`s make believe

And he would come a-running

To give Mandy all his loving

If he thought he could stay PM another year

The country's close to breaking

And he can`t go on faking

The fantasy that's in his mind

I`m dreaming

That he would leave his post

Just give up the ghost

But dreaming`s all I do

If only it`d come true

We should be so lucky

Lucky, lucky, lucky

We should be so lucky

Lucky, lucky, lucky

HOLA4414

Can you all stop sucking his ass please, he's a politician ffs, he's on the euro gravy train, he isn't like you and I he's just a sophisticated conman.

This adoration is making me nauseous. hpc.co.uk is full of a-holes these days. too many tools who turn up to cheer the downfall. I suspect many were cheering on the way up as well......

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Questions for BBC and ITV over Daniel Hannan speech coverage

The BBC and ITV are facing questions over their failure to screen an MEP's blistering public attack on Gordon Brown which has become an internet sensation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...h-coverage.html

apparently, there's also been many complaints that BBC News haven't adopted the Crazy Frog as their intro music

HOLA4423
Guest anorthosite
Can you all stop sucking his ass please, he's a politician ffs, he's on the euro gravy train, he isn't like you and I he's just a sophisticated conman.

This adoration is making me nauseous. hpc.co.uk is full of a-holes these days. too many tools who turn up to cheer the downfall. I suspect many were cheering on the way up as well......

Ah, so I'm not the only one who thinks like that.

HOLA4424
Guest UK Debt Slave
Oh and how about this one:

"i`ve posted this before and i`ll keep on posting it.

Grind us Doon Broons will be handsomely rewarded for destroying this country.

Welcome to browns new vision for YOUR future,

Welcome to “Project Destroy Britain”

Grind us Doon broon is not incompetent, he is a very clever, devious corrupt megalomaniac determined to destroy this country from within,

Have you noticed that nothing works? The Health Service, The Police, The Judiciary, Rubbish collection, local authorities, education, the welfare system, you name it, it isn’t working properly.

You may think I’m crazy, but we are entering the final stages of a long and very well orchestrated plan by the mega rich, the banks, Multi nationals, the eu and our parasitic traitorous politicians. a plan to create a single empire, the EU super state, a Soviet style dictatorship, and to do that they have to destroy our country and society.

They, our traitorous politicians, aim to destroy this country from within, and let me tell you, you aint seen nothing yet.

The leaders of our main political parties Con/Lab/Lib Dem have been taken over by pro-Europeans. They implement EU policy, and ignore us, the voters the people who pay their wages. That's why if you vote for any of the main parties, your vote will be a wasted vote.

The European Union has the Constitution of a dictatorship, and the laws of a

police state. Dictatorships lead to oppression and poverty.

The EU Constitution is similar to the old Soviet Union's.

Look around you. For this is blair/ browns legacy.

This country is like a cesspit.

The economy is in freefall, some say by 2010 the true unemployed figure could be as high as 10million.

Mass immigration is changing the very nature of our society, look up ethnocide, because the ethno-British people, the indigenous inhabitants of the British Isles, are experiencing the preliminary stages of organised ethnocide.

Crime is rampant, drugs are out of control, the country is financially and morally bankrupt, there is hatred and mistrust everywhere you look.

The police are a joke, the church is just about dead, all our main political parties are parasitic traitors hell bent on selling us into EU slavery, our financial institutions are devious corrupt money grabbing parasites, our local services are a joke, litter strewn streets, pot holes everywhere, fortnightly bin collections, rat infestations, vermin everywhere, [ not just in Westminster ] , bin police, thought police, no real police, they are more like social workers, unless they are shooting innocent people, children snatched from their parents by social workers, to meet targets. Utility bills are through the roof, people are dying because of the price of gas and electricity, and we will be facing major blackouts in the next few years, because of this parasitic bunch of traitors that pass for a government, children are gunning down children in our cities, children are beating adults to death in our streets, house repossessions are at an all-time high, same with bankruptcies , major household names are disappearing from our high streets, our industries are being sold off to the highest bidder, we will end up like a third world country, making cheap tat for the rest of the eu, living in squalor and poverty.

Welcome to Project Destroy Britain.

Welcome to the great eu dream.

AND THEY SAY THE DEVIL DOESN`T EXIST!

Looks like freedom. But it feels like death"

Jeez, don't hold back sonny Jim. :lol:

He's right though isn't he!

HOLA4425

It's not adoration of Hannan ffs, it's relief that someone - anyone - is saying what almost any intelligent person is thinking. Hannan just happens to have done it first and best. Cable and the rest talk to the Westminster Village, this guy spoke like a real person, albeit quite well.

And I most profoundly was NOT cheering the cretin on his way up.