House Price Crash Forum

Question Time

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

When you are in hole, stop ******** digging. Stupid flabby jowled pompous prat.

And that Pickles chap has sadly admitted he doesn't have children, thank good for Darwinism.

Seriously the Tory party have got to take a look at their staff.

Eric Pickles - on your bike.

Daniel Hannan - what front bench position would you like.

Edited by oneStepTwoStep

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

If MP's need a second home then it should be linked to the seat they sit. IF they lose it, why can't the person that becomes the MP for that seat take over the flat? Second homes should only be limited to flats as well, no second homes for mom and dad for example...

HOLA4413
Mr Pickles is getting himself into a pickle.................... :lol::lol:

Im no Tory.

But Pickles is being mullered by a load of Geordie doleites for defending a position where he wanted to avoid getting up at 5.30 and getting home at 12 midnight.

I did that for about a year and it nearly did for me.

I'd say theres a world of difference between McNumpty and him.

Pickles lives 35 miles away. McNumpty was 9, and within the tube system.

If we take what Jaqui Smith says at face value, she is happy for her fellow home secretaries around the world to regard her as the woman that lives in a box room in Peckham.

That is what she is happy for the world to see in the name of £120k over 6 years.

Thats so small time, its beyond belief.

I take it none of that audience use First Capital Connect or any other rail provider to get from A to B on a regular basis.

I commute from an outer London borough every day, and along with others, i regularly have to storm the unused guards carriage at the back of the train to get to work. Its like Von Ryans Express, for fuxake.

If people of this country are going to jump to rabid ill informed mob mentality conclusions about people, why is Brown still in a job?

Maybe they all live above the shop or something.

I conclude people of this country deserve all they ******ing get.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Im no Tory.

But Pickles is being mullered by a load of Geordie doleites for defending a position where he wanted to avoid getting up at 5.30 and getting home at 12 midnight.

I did that for about a year and it nearly did for me.

I'd say theres a world of difference between McNumpty and him.

Pickles lives 35 miles away. McNumpty was 9, and within the tube system.

If we take what Jaqui Smith says at face value, she is happy for her fellow home secretaries around the world to regard her as the woman that lives in a box room in Peckham.

That is what she is happy for the world to see in the name of £120k over 6 years.

Thats so small time, its beyond belief.

I take it none of that audience use First Capital Connect or any other rail provider to get from A to B on a regular basis.

I commute from an outer London borough every day, and along with others, i regularly have to storm the unused guards carriage at the back of the train to get to work. Its like Von Ryans Express, for fuxake.

If people of this country are going to jump to rabid ill informed mob mentality conclusions about people, why is Brown still in a job?

Maybe they all live above the shop or something.

I conclude people of this country deserve all they ******ing get.

He's an MP and I very much doubt he has to be at these so-important committees everyday at 9.30am. Try living out here in a rural area - at least you have public transport. Its 37 miles.

I agree with one person on QT they should have a stock of flats for MPs in London to stop all of this fingers in the till stuff.

"Geordie doleites" - yes, they have been ******ed over in the past, no wonder they are angry.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Pickles was talking bollcks about HoC running like clockwork; how many committees sit on a daily basis at 9.30am? Most MPs don't even bother turning up every day.

Clockwork that's in recess for how many months each year.

At the end of the show Dimbleby said QT would be back in 4 weeks because of the next Parliamentary recess. They only just got back from the last one.

--------

House of Commons

Recess dates 2008-09 (NB: All recess dates are provisional)

State Opening: 3 December 2008

Recess

House rises

House returns

Christmas

18 December 2008

12 January 2009

Half Term

12 February 2009

23 February 2009

Easter

2 April 2009

20 April 2009

Whitsun

21 May 2009

1 June 2009

Summer

21 July 2009

12 October 2009

Edited by billybong

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

If I had to be in parliament for 9.30 I would probably have to leave here at 6am and I am over 120 miles away so I dont buy this 5.30 am bullsh1t for 37 miles and yes dont even get started on holidays - still, might be better for all of us if they took long term holiday :lol: