House Price Crash Forum

Which One Did Millard Buy Then?

Orginal thread

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=106488

It is number 39, it is about 6 doors to the left on your link, if you zoom in you can see the number on the door :P The garden is overgrown and it has a dark blue sun withered door. Paintwork and front needs alot of attention

Direct link

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...135730539846345

Edited by moosetea

I notice a trend in today's news coverage of "oh god, there goes my privacy", despite Street View giving you no more information than you already knew if you have the address.

I reckon she'll see this thread, panic, and force Google to blur out the house. Thus it'll be even easier to spot :lol:

Guest tbatst2000
That's the first time I've seen Google Streetview or whatever it's called. It's really quite something.

Who are these beatles I keep hearing of?

Guest sillybear2
That's the first time I've seen Google Streetview or whatever it's called. It's really quite something.

That house is really quote something, what a Dickensian f***g dump, looks like it's inhabited by some old sailor with a beard and a twinkle in their eye.

Does make you wonder why your average house-breaker would bother to leave his computer to case his next target though. He can check out the locks on the door, the locks/openings on the windows, whether there's an alarm outside, access from the rear.

I wonder if anyone has checkout Rosie's acces from the rear yet? :unsure:

Edit: It's a bit like in Manhunter when Will Graham realised the Tooth Fairy has access to video of the victims houses. I'm 100% against this being on the internet.

Edited by Red Kharma

Does make you wonder why your average house-breaker would bother to leave his computer to case his next target though. He can check out the locks on the door, the locks/openings on the windows, whether there's an alarm outside, access from the rear.

Edit: It's a bit like in Manhunter when Will Graham realised the Tooth Fairy has access to video of the victims houses. I'm 100% against this being on the internet.

You presuppose that most burglars are 'master criminal' types who carefully plan raids like in The Thomas Crown Affair in order to net a few quids worth of Matsui tellies and Argos jewellry, and not teenage crackheads noticing an open window while on the way home from the dole office.

Think of it this way, Google Streetview is reducing burglar CO2 emissions. Now they only drive to a house when they have established it's a soft target.

If you zoom in you can see straight through the house into her back garden.

:lol:

In all seriousness, looking at certain images on the interweb can be a criminal offence.

It wouldn't take much to have committed a thought crime for cyber looking through someone's net curtains.

Guest sillybear2

Err... you can walk down the very same public street and get exactly the same view anyway, in realtime too, rather than something that is over 12 months out of date.

Anyway, estate agents have been taking pictures of houses they don't own for years now.

Edited by sillybear2

Err... you can walk down the very same public street and get exactly the same view anyway, in realtime too, rather than something that is over 12 months out of date.

Taking pictures and without arousing suspicion? Perhaps where you live.........