House Price Crash Forum

Who Thinks The Pound Will Not Be 1=1 Or Better This Month

I have said since early oct 2008 that by the end of march the euro will be 1=1 or better...

this month will prove to be one of the best months ever for the euro...

what do you say ?

I hope not

I get paid in £'s but live in Belgique

this £ crash is biting ma erse

I was really pessimistic about the pound. For a few days I lost that when all that "Eastern Europe going broke" shizzle was on the blend. I acted on emotions and transferred a bunch of EUR into UKP at 91.2.

Doh!

I ain't transferring any more. If it hits 1 EUR -> 1.25 UKP I would be tempted to buy more and hope it comes back to parity so I can make my money back. But to be honest I think a pound resurgence is unlikely what with Gordon's little printy printy trick being introduced.

One good thing about becoming older is I get to watch Gordon Brown getting closer to death. Ahhhh...

just a few days left,march is here just watch what happens to the pound & dollar...

at the end of this month i know who will be :lol:;)

You don't know Jack.

If you're so sure that Sterling Euro will be parity, why did you take out insurance aginst the pound strengthening the last time the rate was around 1.08?

To answer the title of your thread, I think you're full of 5h1t.

Edited by Johnny Cash

You don't know Jack.

If you're so sure that Sterling Euro will be parity, why did you take out insurance aginst the pound strengthening the last time the rate was around 1.08?

To answer the title of your thread, I think you're full of 5h1t.

oh dear, oh dear,,the reason at the time i had to take out insurance was to cover some bet's for jan&feb i had made..i have no insurance for this month :lol:;):P doing very well so far and it's going to get better !!! ;)

I don't need to work now do you ?

I also believe that the sterling will go down for a full parity with the Euro in the very near future. And even £1=1.2Euro before the end of the year.

Lets face it, Gordon Brown's spending spending policy will not make the sterling stronger.

The Eurozone is not wasting tax payers' money without ensuring that the money spent will only go to their own companies ...something that Brown still doesn't really understand :blink:

And this printing money will only make the sterling weaker.

And we should expect to see the UK Ltd with a lower rating by the end the year as well

Things will get tough, thats for sure :(

I have said since early oct 2008 that by the end of march the euro will be 1=1 or better...

what do you say ?

To make one mistake (bad prediction) is human. To continue making it over and over again is plain stupid.

To make one mistake (bad prediction) is human. To continue making it over and over again is plain stupid.

BXLONDONMAN appears to be bonkers. But, nevertheless, I will be keeping at least half of my cash in euros. Why? because no one country can easily devalue them. Not even Germany.

what do you say ?

I say.... I'm still waiting for this ground breaking news you have that will sink the pound!

1 week to go :rolleyes:

Currently GBP-EUR 1.07

Turdling is going to have to crash in the next 36 hours for your 'mates' prophecy to be correct <_<

And with the East European economies liable to take European banks down with them, I really can't see the Euro holding up well over the next 6 months.

My prediction £:Euro 1.30 by August.