House Price Crash Forum

Does He Know What He Is Doing ?

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
I Heard him comment on Dragons Den once, " I Like to swim against the tide " does he know something we dont. :(

http://blog.look4aproperty.com/2009/03/06/...estment-market/

never heard of him before, but from reading that and looking at www.look4aproperty.com id say hes another 2 bit winner riding high on a bit of exposure. 25% stake in www.look4aproperty.com makes him chairman? Wow, I could create that site in an evening, couldn't run it, no time, but im going 25% was about 3 pints of beer and a packet of cigs. Chairman......

He's in property and he's supporting his industry.

Getting www.look4aproperty.com was a clear indication he wants money. Starting www.look4aproperty.com is not supporting the housing industry.

Unfortunatly, people like him will never do the 3pm-11pm shift in the box stuffing warehouse.

HOLA445
never heard of him before, but from reading that and looking at www.look4aproperty.com id say hes another 2 bit winner riding high on a bit of exposure. 25% stake in www.look4aproperty.com makes him chairman? Wow, I could create that site in an evening, couldn't run it, no time, but im going 25% was about 3 pints of beer and a packet of cigs. Chairman......

He's in property and he's supporting his industry.

Getting www.look4aproperty.com was a clear indication he wants money. Starting www.look4aproperty.com is not supporting the housing industry.

Unfortunatly, people like him will never do the 3pm-11pm shift in the box stuffing warehouse.

Do you think he is highly leveraged with his property empire ?

Edited by thecrutchster

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

as soon as i hear these so called business men and women talk property - thats when they lose any credibility with me. a business is a business. if its bleak and they go steaming in right before the collapse i feel its usually based around self image/system/media and little to do with making money.

these people can afford to lose a few million in crap. joe public cant and they will do what they can to encourage innocent people into unsustainable debt.

it sickens me.