House Price Crash Forum

Edinburgh House Prices Risig ?

copper crutch

This story is 3 weeks old........... :rolleyes:

I Know, however this appears to indicate Edinburgh is different, all the other stats for all over the UK Show a nice healthy drop :lol:

Why or what is causing a 7% increase, i am baffled, Is Edinburgh somehow going to avoid the slump. :angry:

This news is not good. :angry:

Edited by thecrutchster

I Know, however this appears to indicate Edinburgh is different, all the other stats for all over the UK Show a nice healthy drop :lol:

Why or what is causing a 7% increase, i am baffled, Is Edinburgh somehow going to avoid the slump. :angry:

This news is not good. :angry:

Ah the Lloyds TSB register ? Never know where they get their figures from. Seems to go up and down like a yo-yo !!

All the rest seem to basically fit together, with a time lag for the RoS of course.

ESPC, Nationwide, Halifax and RoS show roughly the same thing. Overall average prices are different due to their samples but the trends are fairly consistent. As for Lloyds TSB ? No idea.

It will probably show prices crashing next month !! Even the ESPC in that article give caution to the figures !!

Anyway the overall YOY figures for Edinburgh are 0% from Lloyds TSB. Very different to the rest.

Maybe they just do caravans.

Ah the Lloyds TSB register ? Never know where they get their figures from. Seems to go up and down like a yo-yo !!

All the rest seem to basically fit together, with a time lag for the RoS of course.

ESPC, Nationwide, Halifax and RoS show roughly the same thing. Overall average prices are different due to their samples but the trends are fairly consistent. As for Lloyds TSB ? No idea.

It will probably show prices crashing next month !! Even the ESPC in that article give caution to the figures !!

Anyway the overall YOY figures for Edinburgh are 0% from Lloyds TSB. Very different to the rest.

Maybe they just do caravans.

I Suspect they have very low volumes, they do not disclose numbers, maybee one idiot with lots of money paid way over the odds, this could have caused this unusual stat. B)

I Suspect they have very low volumes, they do not disclose numbers, maybee one idiot with lots of money paid way over the odds, this could have caused this unusual stat. B)

You could be right. Have a look at their chat in the article. They refuse to even give the numbers !!

You could be right. Have a look at their chat in the article. They refuse to even give the numbers !!

Plus you would have thought "The Rampers " would have been all over this stat like a rash, but not a peep from them in the EEN About it.

There was an article in the EEN About ex pats, buying up loads of property due to the exchange rate being so good, this may explain this freak stat. :blink:

Plus you would have thought "The Rampers " would have been all over this stat like a rash, but not a peep from them in the EEN About it.

There was an article in the EEN About ex pats, buying up loads of property due to the exchange rate being so good, this may explain this freak stat. :blink:

I read that. Can't imagine the numbers would be meaningful.