House Price Crash Forum

Ajay Ahuja - Merged Threads.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It surely would, LOL. Makes me laugh anyway.

He has a certain turn of phase that just kills me: "So we have got our Reps to go to 51 hotspot locations to carry out mini missions. It involves dropping in on estate agents, placing ads in shop windows and some even more covert stuff!"

:lol:

That's almost up there with: IT PUTS THE WIND UP YOU!

That one will never get old, Ajay! Never! :lol:

It surely would, LOL. Makes me laugh anyway.

He has a certain turn of phase that just kills me: "So we have got our Reps to go to 51 hotspot locations to carry out mini missions. It involves dropping in on estate agents, placing ads in shop windows and some even more covert stuff!"

:lol:

That's almost up there with: IT PUTS THE WIND UP YOU!

That one will never get old, Ajay! Never! :lol:

when he reffers to hotspots, i think hes reffering to wifi zones. I doubt hes reffering to war zones.

Make sure you dont miss out on his training packages....

http://www.ahuja.co.uk/property-news/prope...ackages-are-in/

Not sure what the training is for, but its unbelievable at only £389.99

Eric peebles might be interested? no?

The full training programme of 7 audio CDs, 3 DVDs, 1 Data CD, MP3 player and headphones and Financial Calculator worth £699

That must be one awesome 'financial' calculator.

• 1 month later...

So im driving through a student area in cardiff yesterday, and i see somebody who has a head like an actual peanut driving past me in in a black f430 spider, guess who?

Mr Ahuja himself knattering away on his phone, couldnt be;ieve my luck, probably trying like mad to flog the crap he is holding around the area!

Nice car though

Leave the man alone, he has lots of money, a hot bird, and people listen to him even if he is talking shit.

..................you lot are just jealous.

Leave the man alone, he has lots of money, a hot bird, and people listen to him even if he is talking shit.

..................you lot are just jealous.

Um, not really. It's just that I can't think of anything nice to say about him.

Um, not really. It's just that I can't think of anything nice to say about him.

Fair enough i cant argue with that.

• 2 months later...

Oh people of little faith! The very fact that you are all so critical of Mr Ahuja shows there is some jealousy. As a property investor of 20 years I too believe in it as an investment tool. It is very versatile, and if you do it right it makes you as little or as much money as you choose. Just look at Nick + Chris Candy. I'll admit Ajay does like simplifying the business, but he only has my respect. For sure he's also got his eyes on other income sources such as fees for advice or sourcing properties for others. Each individual must only take on what he/she feels is a valid investment for THEM. There have always been people like Ajay and I'm sure his thoughts are not for everyone....however, he lives better than most of us, doesn't he? My advice, listen to his words, try to understand, give him some of your money if that's right for you in exchange for what he offers, and if it's not for you then invest in your own style, but above all keep an open mind.

All you guys who HATE people like this seem a bit sad to me.

Just be cautious and balanced, remember money isn't the only valuable part of life (family comes way above), but ENJOY your investing, do it with some finesse, and as you personalise your investing techniques they should evolve and become rewarding both financially and in all sorts of other ways. There are lots of responsible -dare I say caring- landlords out there providing good services to appreciative tenants who neither feel ripped off nor anything other than comfortable in a safe home for which they pay just like they pay for a loaf of bread or a pair of shoes.

I ALMOST get as much pleasure dealing with my tenants as I used to dealing with students in my previous job as secondary modern languages teacher....well, almost but not quite, but then rightly or wrongly the financial benefits are WAY into a different stratosphere!

http://www.ahuja.co.uk/property-news/prope...-of-buy-to-let/

I have to admit I have had my worries. I 100% believe in buy to let as my future. I know regardless of what the economy is doing, my health or my energy levels my portfolio will ALWAYS provide for me. That's why I got in to it in the first place!

There was a small period of time when I thought Oh My God, we as a nation are going to end our love affair with property investment! If anyone is in the industry and is going through this very thought pattern let me tell you:

It is OKAY!

We are predictable as hell. We love property. It is in our blood. Whether you are born and bred here or recently settled here the bug hits you. Property ownership is so ingrained in our culture that even one of the most historic recessions and property dip in recent history we still want to buy property in greater numbers than our neighbouring countries.

I am not sure they can hear me but they can definitely hear the thousands of you filling out those online mortgage forms and ticking the buy to let box on that form!

Posted on: 17th Sep 2009

Edited by Nikelodeon