House Price Crash Forum

Are Their Reptiods Really Amongst Us?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel 2:43

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Just like in the times before Noah..

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV):

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,

when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and

they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which

were of old, men of renown.

They the chaff are still amongst us today..

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Queequeg removed himself to just beyond the head of the sleeper, and lighted his tomahawk pipe. I sat at the feet. We kept the pipe passing over the sleeper, from one to the other. Meanwhile, upon questioning him in his broken fashion, Queequeg gave me to understand that, in his land, owing to the absence of settees and sofas of all sorts, the king, chiefs, and great people generally, were in the custom of fattening some of the lower orders for ottomans; and to furnish a house comfortably in that respect, you had only to buy up eight or ten lazy fellows, and lay them round in the piers and alcoves. Besides, it was very convenient on an excursion; much better than those garden-chairs which are convertible into walking-sticks; upon occasion, a chief calling his attendant, and desiring him to make a settee of himself under a spreading tree, perhaps in some damp marshy place.

- Moby Dick

Make of that what you will.

Or turn off your PC and do something useful.

Yeah, that's the two main towers...the link was about building 7, if that's what you mean renterbob.

You mean, there was another building that went down...for which a certain man got alot of insurance for after 9/11.

Oh, that building just spontaneously combusted then.

Guest portwinestain
Wilder talks about the shape shifting Royals in this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QcnYKUkKfY...feature=related

Hi, I've read a David Icke book after noticing how odd the media was being ...a gut feeling.

I can't say I fully believe they are shape-shifting reptiles tho...although i do think they are serpent bloodline into the occult

There's this very weird video..although I can't say if it's fake or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=...p;v=TU3vi3XRINo

Edited by Bear-lite

It is interesting that just about every creation myth features a "serpent". The absence of the missing link can be explained away by genetic engineering.

Only a thought.

ps to the poster who mentioned that "conspiracy theories" have never been proved... well duh! Of course not. "Proofed" by whom excatly? The same hegemony that was responsible for it?

Its easy to dismiss anything that doesn't fit the scientific paradigm, but for centuries mankind has been influenced by 'spirits' talking through mediums. Now whether this is an external alien influence or simply the sub conscious of the medium is obviously open to debate. Sceptics will of course deny any possibility of the former without scientific proof, which we don't have.

Consider the 'new age'. This concept was pushed through mediums 'channelling' entities who claimed to be extra terrestrial. (Jane Roberts and 'Seth' amongst others). This has had a profound influence on our culture. Right back through Egyptian and Roman times cultures have been influenced - often for the worse by the rantings of these so called entities. The Scole 'experiment' was a group of mediums recently who produced various weird phenomenon to selected guests - these included people of influence within society including NASA and politicians. You can google them for the weird things that were supposed to happen. I believe the purpose of these phenomenon were to pull people in to allow more influence over them. Even Cherie Blair got so involved with Ms Caplin's mother's spirit guide, that the Mail reported a story that she sent faxes several times a week to ask advice on all manner of things.

There is yet more influence over the top elite of society. There is a meditation room in the UN maintained by a satanic cult called the Lucis trust. This again is an organisation that used to publish satanic literature, now pushing writings via another 'channelled entity'. They have a seat on every UN NGO and as such have influence within the UN. Why ?

So what are they ? One of the best books on the subject was written by Joe Fischer, called Hungry Ghosts. In it he investigated the claims via a medium of his group's spirit guides. He found that some amazing facts were verified that he couldn't see how the medium could have known, but that many details were wrong. He came to believe the entities were real, and malevolent. In the end he committed suicide many years later, claiming the spirits had attacked him for writing the book. For any sceptic this is a good, if tragic read.

Now none of this is remotely any sort of scientific proof, and if true that these entities do exist and do not want to provide scientific evidence, its not likely to be attainable. But it does fit the religious paradigm of Christianity rather well, and it also finds echoes in UFO's (which seem to be interdimentional and often have a new age type of message), and pretty much all ancient cultures.

I personally believe there is no conspiracy with regard to any group of humans organising things, but I do subscribe to the possibility that our minds can be contacted by an evil influence that has anything but mankinds best interests at heart. Whether this is alien or a dark part of our minds, its not a good recipe for decision making at the highest levels of our society.

<<Unless the organisms dna can reprogram itself?>>

OK I'll bite:

Well anyway there is no need for this, the information for both physical forms can be carried on the DNA (the most successful animals on the planet already do this). But the organism could not physically change itself that quickly. It takes time for tissues to regrow and restructure.

Look at say a caterpillar turning into a butterfly. It's a complete change, there is no need for any "reprogramming of the DNA" as the information is already there to make both forms of the caterpillar-butterfly organism. But it does take a long time in the pupal stage to restructure, not just a few seconds as Icke et al claim for the reptiles.

Or turn off your PC and do something useful.

thats got to be a joke...you live on here constantly and never have anything interesting to say..not once have I seen anything worth reading what you tripe... you constantly go around trolling people.. :lol::lol:

that amounts to you 702 posts in 2 months.. :rolleyes:

goodness sake get a life or a partner...your a complete bore..