House Price Crash Forum

Are Their Reptiods Really Amongst Us?

Watch 'Being Human' - a black comedy on BBC3, quite entertaining

The Vampire's eyes turn black sometimes - pretty simple video effects but much better than these amateurish videos.

Some of it could be attributed to compression artifacts but most of it looks pretty contrived and deliberate.

Jeez are people really so gullible? Perhaps I could make some money here....

The Duck People are Coming.... read my book and buy the tinfoil hat on my upcoming website....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
That's because they are showing the most movement in those frames. The algorithm focuses on the moving areas to reduce the size. I see these kind of artefacts many times when compressing video. I once had a great clip of myself where I seemed to have three eyes for a second.

Learn how these codecs work before you think there's an alien invasion.

Don't you come in here with your new-fangled logically argued anti-shape-shifting ludicrous video compression algorithm codec conspiracy theories, you nutcase.

Some of the images are even shown in the wrong aspect ratio... take a look at 9:07 on the "ABSOLUTE PROOF OF REPTILIAN EXISTENSE:THE CASE OF GHW BUSH" video. No wonder his eyes are narrow - his whole head is because the pic is distorted. Duh.

And the 'analysis' misses this. Pretty thorough research, then.

Life's too short to watch bad crank videos. The CAPITAL LETTER TITLE is usually a dead giveaway.

Watch 'Being Human' - a black comedy on BBC3, quite entertaining

The Vampire's eyes turn black sometimes - pretty simple video effects but much better than these amateurish videos.

Some of it could be attributed to compression artifacts but most of it looks pretty contrived and deliberate.

Jeez are people really so gullible? Perhaps I could make some money here....

The Duck People are Coming.... read my book and buy the tinfoil hat on my upcoming website....

Did I say anything about believing this theory?

Edited by Lander
Guest DisposableHeroes
The challenge is to separate the wheat from the chaff. Corso wrote his book when he was 80ish - he died months later; he could never have expected to profit from it. Prof Hill wrote his book in the 1970s but it wasn't published until after his death in the 1990s (by his daughter). She may have profited, but he didn't, he was just putting facts on paper.

I'm sure 99% of what is published on UFOs and aliens is rubbish. But some writers are insiders; they had long careers in the army or intelligence. Some very senior politicians are also "on the inside". Read President Truman's memoirs.(Somewhere in volume 2 he says this can't be made public for several generations!)

Barack Obama want's run a country which is banckrupt. To understand people's motives is futile. There is no point worrying about anything because the things that really do hurt, like a family member dying of cancer are random.

If there was some kind of foreign being, bring them on it might galvanise the world a bit more instead of the endless pursuit of selft gratification.

Edited by DisposableHeroes
Guest vicmac64

MODS - if my post on Globalisation is it treason were MOVED, then surely this is a bigger candidate for moving?

At least my post was on the button..... and relevant as the treasonable practice of Globalisation had a big part to play in the HPC.

This is just pure nonsense.

Guest portwinestain

They are satanists. They also tell you what they are going to do.

One example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW86DTpWWpM...feature=related

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4UkunFg...2&ct=result

Morton in a tunnel. 13 and number 3. 13th pillar hit, 3 dead. Also the 1992 Diana book was written by an Andrew Morton. 'Mort' is death in french.

This was erected in 1988:

612%20princess%20diana%20memorial.jpg

It's on a black pentagram

Edited by Bear-lite
MODS - if my post on Globalisation is it treason were MOVED, then surely this is a bigger candidate for moving?

At least my post was on the button..... and relevant as the treasonable practice of Globalisation had a big part to play in the HPC.

This is just pure nonsense.

geico-gecko-1.jpg

It's impossible for a biological organism to change its form that quickly. Unless of course the viewer is being mind-controlled to see what they want us to see, much along the lines of the John Carpenter film "Them". (What a waste of a great idea that film turned out to be.)

I was in fact greatly intrigued with the idea that our ruling elite are all related, and things happen to protect or enhance blood-lines amongst that elite. Similarly, they are breeding and killing us like cattle, through planned wars etc. That was an intriguing idea. Who can forget the footage of the British and German aristocracy playing golf together during the first world war for example.

I think bringing in the reptilian shape-shifters just turns the whole idea into a joke.

1.Have you seen live cell imaging and the speed at which cells move, bleb, contact etc? I doubt you have or you'd not have made your first incorrect statement.

2. Who says it's a joke?

If someone calls the Queen and many of the 'elite' a bunch of rapists and child killers I suspect they would have taken those people to court to prove otherwise.

Icke did exactly that...and guess what...not even one court case.

Why?

'Cos he's a nutter....then lock him up...they often do......but not in this case.....Why not?

If these reptiles wanted to control us with RFID type chips, then why didn't they do it a lot earlier? Like 200 years ago, when there were 10 times less people on the planet? :rolleyes:

I suppose if they only arrived in the early 70's, maybe they saw Roger Moore in "Live And Let Die" and thought "Wow, go easy on these suckers, otherwise they'll trample us to death" ;)

Guest portwinestain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building, with a lack of water to fight the fires. The building collapsed completely at 5:20 p.m., when a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered structural failure throughout.

The new 7 World Trade Center construction began in 2002 and was completed in 2006. It is 52 stories tall.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building, with a lack of water to fight the fires. The building collapsed completely at 5:20 p.m., when a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered structural failure throughout.

The new 7 World Trade Center construction began in 2002 and was completed in 2006. It is 52 stories tall.....

If it's in wiki...must be true

world_trade_center_1160603_1.JPG

Edited by renterbob
They are satanists. They also tell you what they are going to do.

One example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW86DTpWWpM...feature=related

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4UkunFg...2&ct=result

Morton in a tunnel. 13 and number 3. 13th pillar hit, 3 dead. Also the 1992 Diana book was written by an Andrew Morton. 'Mort' is death in french.

This was erected in 1988:

612%20princess%20diana%20memorial.jpg

It's on a black pentagram

Here's another for you

Pentagon.jpg

Edited by Lander
If these reptiles wanted to control us with RFID type chips, then why didn't they do it a lot earlier? Like 200 years ago, when there were 10 times less people on the planet? :rolleyes:

I suppose if they only arrived in the early 70's, maybe they saw Roger Moore in "Live And Let Die" and thought "Wow, go easy on these suckers, otherwise they'll trample us to death" ;)

Do they have the technology?

Nope.

Ok, I know I'm going to get flak for this but I am intrigued

In David Icke's interview with Arizona Wilder 'Revelations of a Mother Godess' in 1999, she provided Icke with much of the material for his theory that the masters of the Illuminati are human- reptilian hybrids. She maintained that the reptilians are struggling to hold their shape in human form and soon the truth will be known to us that we are ruled by and are living with reptiod-humans. She goes on to say that the agenda of the NWO is to implant the global population with RFID chips to aid social control after the reptilians finally reveal themselves and the masses struggle to cope with the new reality.

Are we looking at shape shifters? Or is this pixel deformation or some other glitch? AFAIK this is raw footage. Watch the guys eyes about 50 secs into the video. Note the topic of discussion here too.

Play this video from 2:08 secs and watch a similar thing happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8741m2jLc...feature=related

Watch the last 5 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btTabE2cP0Y

Note the pupils which look like vertical slits and the texture of the skin appears to be changing

David Icke said he was Jesus Christ. I wouldn't trust his discernment on any issue!

Edited by Home_To_Roost

I really wish you conspiricy loons would all leave this forum and go and start your own. It clouds the argument and prevents sites like this from being taken seriously. Almost any major incident in history (moon landings, JFK assasination, 9-11, Diana) has some form of consipircy theory attached to it and guess what.... none have ever been proved correct. As a bit of harmless fun there's nothing wrong with it but do you seriously believe in alien reptiles???? Go put your foil hat on and watch re-runs of V and stop posting groundless nonsense.

Woohoo, Bear-lite has made it into the 'on topic' forum! I thought you only lived in the David Icke thread bear-lite?

Must have been the lizards people that bought you out of hiding?

But I thought you didnt believe in shape shifters?

Anyway, the Masons did it didnt they? (whatever 'IT' is - 9/11, 7/7, Diana etc etc)

Edit - Bugger - only in 'on topic' for a few minutes Bear-Lite. Gutted for ya...... :lol:

Edited by weebag