House Price Crash Forum

Are Their Reptiods Really Amongst Us?

It's not totally out of the question to postulate an "alien presence". Read The Day After Roswell by Lt Col Corso - he was head of US Army "foreign" technology in the 1950s - and he generally refers to planet Earth as "down on the farm".

There's little evidencefor reptilians though. The aliens could be any shape or size. I certainly don't give any credance to David Icke or any so-called channellers. However when a senior military officer or a top NASA scientist (see also Prof Hill, Head of Propulsion at NASA or David Chop - Deputy Director) says yes we have evidence for aliens then I'm inclinded to be a little more open minded.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DisposableHeroes
It's not totally out of the question to postulate an "alien presence". Read The Day After Roswell by Lt Col Corso - he was head of US Army "foreign" technology in the 1950s - and he generally refers to planet Earth as "down on the farm".

There's little evidencefor reptilians though. The aliens could be any shape or size. I certainly don't give any credance to David Icke or any so-called channellers. However when a senior military officer or a top NASA scientist (see also Prof Hill, Head of Propulsion at NASA or David Chop - Deputy Director) says yes we have evidence for aliens then I'm inclinded to be a little more open minded.

All these turds are selling sensational books. They sit back and profit while fools lap up the shit. The real crime is it's taking people away from the real current world issues.

Edited by DisposableHeroes
It looks like bad video encoding issues, probably caused by poor de-interlacing from source... but yeah, reptiles, why not eh?
No one heard of video compression artefacts?

I love a bit of tin myself but this is ludicrous.

Yeah it's possible, but it's odd that only the eyes have been affected, in all of the videos.

Ok, I know I'm going to get flak for this but I am intrigued

These lizards seem to have a natural vocation to be news readers.

I can see the advert now:

Wanted : Newsreader

Must be presentable, articulate and be able to cope under pressure.

Good salary with pension and healthcare plan.

Immediate start.

Ability to shape-shift live on air would be an advantage but not essential

as full training will be given.

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou not sow good seed in thy field? From whence then has it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay: lest while ye gather up the tares ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

– Matthew 13:24–30, KJV

Wow, you've just cracked it. Definitely lizards.

David Icke is right in that their are some extremely cold and ruthless individuals among us - they are more accurately known as sociopaths and psychopaths.

If he used this terminology instead he'd have more credibility.

The coldness of such people is believed to stem from having an under-developed amygdala - part of the brain.

http://www.amazon.com/Snakes-Suits-When-Ps...k/dp/0060837721

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

It may well be that such behaviour is passed genetically and that such people are drawn together, thus providing a psycho-neurological explanation for groups such as the infamous Illuminati.

Guest DisposableHeroes
David Icke is right in that their are some extremely cold and ruthless individuals among us - they are more accurately known as sociopaths and psychopaths.

Yes, and it's these types who seek the jobs we don't want them to have.

Yeah it's possible, but it's odd that only the eyes have been affected, in all of the videos.

I guess my question would be, if there are so many reptillians that they permeate into society to the level of small-time newsreaders, why has one of them not broken ranks so far? You know how it is, couple of beers on a Friday night, inhibitions lost, dancing on the table and suddenly it seems like a good idea to bust out the lizard skin and just go crazy....

Guest vicmac64

No - but there are quite a few very evil people and quite a few nutters that believe this garbage.

This is only there to detract from the meaningful dissemination of a very real conspiracy.

Guest DisposableHeroes

The biggest worry I have at the moment is, protectionism and psychopath who claims he/she has the answers to a countries problems.

The parallels are unbearable.

Ok, I know I'm going to get flak for this but I am intrigued

In David Icke's interview with Arizona Wilder 'Revelations of a Mother Godess' in 1999, she provided Icke with much of the material for his theory that the masters of the Illuminati are human- reptilian hybrids. She maintained that the reptilians are struggling to hold their shape in human form and soon the truth will be known to us that we are ruled by and are living with reptiod-humans. She goes on to say that the agenda of the NWO is to implant the global population with RFID chips to aid social control after the reptilians finally reveal themselves and the masses struggle to cope with the new reality.

Are we looking at shape shifters? Or is this pixel deformation or some other glitch? AFAIK this is raw footage. Watch the guys eyes about 50 secs into the video. Note the topic of discussion here too.

Play this video from 2:08 secs and watch a similar thing happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8741m2jLc...feature=related

Watch the last 5 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btTabE2cP0Y

Note the pupils which look like vertical slits and the texture of the skin appears to be changing

What a pathetic fake. I know schoolkids who can do better CGI than that.

As he struggled to hold composure and form he also struggled with words - multi tasking eh. At several points forehead protruberances were nearly sticking out like thumbs.

As the speech ended he visibly started to relax and the skin went almost perfectly smooth.

:o:blink:

These lizards seem to have a natural vocation to be news readers.

I can see the advert now:

Wanted : Newsreader

Must be presentable, articulate and be able to cope under pressure.

Good salary with pension and healthcare plan.

Immediate start.

Ability to shape-shift live on air would be an advantage but not essential

as full training will be given.

Not just news readers, ex presidents too

Guest DisposableHeroes
So the guy has 2 false eyes :lol: ?

Or 2 dodgy contact lenses that occasionally flick up into the back of his head? :huh:

Like another post said that was pixelation, the news reader had it to.

For god sake man pull yourself together and rivet, rivet.

That's because they are showing the most movement in those frames. The algorithm focuses on the moving areas to reduce the size. I see these kind of artefacts many times when compressing video. I once had a great clip of myself where I seemed to have three eyes for a second.

Learn how these codecs work before you think there's an alien invasion.

That's because they are showing the most movement in those frames. The algorithm focuses on the moving areas to reduce the size. I see these kind of artefacts many times when compressing video. I once had a great clip of myself where I seemed to have three eyes for a second.

Learn how these codecs work before you think there's an alien invasion.

No, the mouth is.

All these turds are selling sensational books. They sit back and profit while fools lap up the shit. The real crime is it's taking people away from the real current world issues.

The challenge is to separate the wheat from the chaff. Corso wrote his book when he was 80ish - he died months later; he could never have expected to profit from it. Prof Hill wrote his book in the 1970s but it wasn't published until after his death in the 1990s (by his daughter). She may have profited, but he didn't, he was just putting facts on paper.

I'm sure 99% of what is published on UFOs and aliens is rubbish. But some writers are insiders; they had long careers in the army or intelligence. Some very senior politicians are also "on the inside". Read President Truman's memoirs.(Somewhere in volume 2 he says this can't be made public for several generations!)