House Price Crash Forum

Are Their Reptiods Really Amongst Us?

Ok, I know I'm going to get flak for this but I am intrigued

In David Icke's interview with Arizona Wilder 'Revelations of a Mother Godess' in 1999, she provided Icke with much of the material for his theory that the masters of the Illuminati are human- reptilian hybrids. She maintained that the reptilians are struggling to hold their shape in human form and soon the truth will be known to us that we are ruled by and are living with reptiod-humans. She goes on to say that the agenda of the NWO is to implant the global population with RFID chips to aid social control after the reptilians finally reveal themselves and the masses struggle to cope with the new reality.

Are we looking at shape shifters? Or is this pixel deformation or some other glitch? AFAIK this is raw footage. Watch the guys eyes about 50 secs into the video. Note the topic of discussion here too.

Play this video from 2:08 secs and watch a similar thing happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8741m2jLc...feature=related

Watch the last 5 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btTabE2cP0Y

Note the pupils which look like vertical slits and the texture of the skin appears to be changing

Edited by Lander
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's impossible for a biological organism to change its form that quickly. Unless of course the viewer is being mind-controlled to see what they want us to see, much along the lines of the John Carpenter film "Them". (What a waste of a great idea that film turned out to be.)

I was in fact greatly intrigued with the idea that our ruling elite are all related, and things happen to protect or enhance blood-lines amongst that elite. Similarly, they are breeding and killing us like cattle, through planned wars etc. That was an intriguing idea. Who can forget the footage of the British and German aristocracy playing golf together during the first world war for example.

I think bringing in the reptilian shape-shifters just turns the whole idea into a joke.

Personally I think Icke is at least 95% right. I'm not sure about the reptilians but I am pretty sure that the people he talks about are satanists. Who else could start two such horrific wars (afghan and Iraq) without any moral compunction whatsoever?

These videos prove little and are a distraction. Try talking to people about the basics of control i.e. 9/11 was an inside job, money etc and they tend to put up defences. If you could convince people of these two realities then whoever is perpertrating this (neocons, satanists, reptilians) will have lost most of their power. Fear and Greed.

It's impossible for a biological organism to change its form that quickly. Unless of course the viewer is being mind-controlled to see what they want us to see, much along the lines of the John Carpenter film "Them". (What a waste of a great idea that film turned out to be.)

I was in fact greatly intrigued with the idea that our ruling elite are all related, and things happen to protect or enhance blood-lines amongst that elite. Similarly, they are breeding and killing us like cattle, through planned wars etc. That was an intriguing idea. Who can forget the footage of the British and German aristocracy playing golf together during the first world war for example.

I think bringing in the reptilian shape-shifters just turns the whole idea into a joke.

Unless the organisms dna can reprogram itself?

Ok, I know I'm going to get flak for this

What on earth is a storyline for Dr Who doing on this website ?

In the first two videos he is just rolling his eyes, in the second two videos the eyes have been digitally altered to make 'something' appear. I have a conspiracy theory for you, David Icke is really part of the NWO and is discrediting NWO critics by making up all these things about lizards. Or it could just be people that are having a laugh by tricking others.

Either way, it's dumb. Lizard people don't exist, the elites are real humans and humans can be very cruel so it doesn't necessarily mean they are aliens.

In the first two videos he is just rolling his eyes, in the second two videos the eyes have been digitally altered to make 'something' appear. I have a conspiracy theory for you, David Icke is really part of the NWO and is discrediting NWO critics by making up all these things about lizards. Or it could just be people that are having a laugh by tricking others.

Either way, it's dumb. Lizard people don't exist, the elites are real humans and humans can be very cruel so it doesn't necessarily mean they are aliens.

You need to take a closer look, nobody 'rolls their eyes' in such a way

They do exist! I watched V when I was a kid and saw them in it!

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou not sow good seed in thy field? From whence then has it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay: lest while ye gather up the tares ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

– Matthew 13:24–30, KJV