House Price Crash Forum

Home Packs

The Letting Expert

Being a GSPC agent in Glasgow we have been trying to establish what other estate agents in our area are doing when clients request a home pack. The GSPC have a fantastic online system of getting home reports to the potential buyer compared to all the corporate chains. You ask to see it giving your details and unless it is the next door nieghbour I will let you see it as long as your details are correct.

Countrywide will only let u see one if you have proof you have a mortgage in place. Total scandal from this mob, the most hated EA in the south of Glasgow.

S Hogg will only let you see it if you put a note of interest in.

Most of my potential buyers ask and we will show them. If I was a buyer and SH or CW told me I could not see then I personally would NOT buy from them. My objective is to SELL my clients houses not worry about who sees or doe not see the HR,

Thinking of selling using SH or CW how many buyers will not see your report ??

Being a GSPC agent in Glasgow we have been trying to establish what other estate agents in our area are doing when clients request a home pack. The GSPC have a fantastic online system of getting home reports to the potential buyer compared to all the corporate chains. You ask to see it giving your details and unless it is the next door nieghbour I will let you see it as long as your details are correct.

Countrywide will only let u see one if you have proof you have a mortgage in place. Total scandal from this mob, the most hated EA in the south of Glasgow.

S Hogg will only let you see it if you put a note of interest in.

Most of my potential buyers ask and we will show them. If I was a buyer and SH or CW told me I could not see then I personally would NOT buy from them. My objective is to SELL my clients houses not worry about who sees or doe not see the HR,

Thinking of selling using SH or CW how many buyers will not see your report ??

Work must be a bit thin for you to come advertising GSPC here...

I am a newby and thought I would post.

I am selling with C/Wide and they told me about this policy and I told them to let anyone see it who asked and they have being doing this. Not been much use though as had NO veiwers in 4 weeks.

I paid £600 for the report so there is no way I did not want people to see it,

Hi and welcome. I have just sold with A&H, having had my flat on the market since EO Sept - I had just 2 viewers in that time. Read all the threads you have time for, there is a lot of good information here.

Selling now is going to be tough, I hope CW explained that to you. Make sure your place is as tidy and well finished as you can make it and set a reasonable price. I had to drop to 20% less than peak to get ahead of market expectations. There are many more properties on the market than buyers - the perception of a spring bounce might help you though, x-fingers.

Good thinking about the HR - there is no reason to withhold these. If you have any suspicions that CW are not selling your property in the way you might like them to, get a friend/family member to do a "secret shopper" on them.

Best of luck.

thanks for the advice will phone all my clients Sunday and tell them to drop there knickers As the GSPC has 200 odd companies if I was wanting to advertise here I would advertise MY company name and not our network !!!!!!!!

PS no chance of me going bust, Ive got a 60% market share where I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you posted here out of the kindness of your heart? Awww, bless.

If business is so good, you might want to splash out on a new keyboard - one that doesn't have a sticky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! key.