House Price Crash Forum

New Programme With Sarah Beeny

HOLA441

I would like to see a programme, possibly titled Property Snake, where Sarah revisits all the people she previously made programmes about to see how they are doing. I would particularly like to know what happened to the bimbo who couldn't pronounce her own name (she was called Sian and pronounced it Cyan) and was leveraged up to the hilt with a pwoperdee empire worth ohhh, millions. Remember, house prices only ever go up!

HOLA442

This desire for TV programmes to revisit 'developments' has come up at intervals on here.

It won't happen. Many of the participants must have come to financial grief. Given human nature, even those who made a few quid on their first 'project' would have plunged further and deeper on subsequent ones.

There are logistical difficulties, too.

It's hard to squeeze a film crew into a Salvation Army hostel, a benefits bedsit, or your mother's spare bedroom...

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
I would like to see a programme, possibly titled Property Snake, where Sarah revisits all the people she previously made programmes about to see how they are doing. I would particularly like to know what happened to the bimbo who couldn't pronounce her own name (she was called Sian and pronounced it Cyan) and was leveraged up to the hilt with a pwoperdee empire worth ohhh, millions. Remember, house prices only ever go up!

http://www.sianastley.com/biography.htm

You could always email and ask her.......... :P

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

How about calling it 'Property Flounder' ?

As many will be juggling with the credits cards to avoid being repo's by now, Sarah could partner with Bruce Forsyth to relaunch 'Play Your Cards Right'

A post watershed edition could be transmitted. Crossed with topless darts, it has a big glass card display board where Sarah 'gets 'em on the glass'

:unsure:

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
I have to say, her recent press isn't up to much is it?

No, it is pretty scarce. The aspirational Didsbury Magzine she writes for has a website which is 'under construction' and she has also written for 'B2L Mortgage Express' magazine. This magazine cannot still be running surely?

HOLA4418

I unfortunately watched one of the pwopertee programmes the other day, escape to the country I think it was. Whatever, they're all the same. Unless it has a paddock, it's not worth being on tele, have you noticed? They're still all refering to the sale of houses in terms of pwofit. To this day, they still refer to residential purchases as "investments". The presenters are basically clueless idiots, the irony of the sickness of this type of programme seems to have eluded broadcasters as they're still pumped this crap out as if to defy the housing "crisis". Of course, wouldn't it be nice to own a country pile which used to be a humble barn, complete with gymkhana (and most likely mice) for under 3/4 mil. Bargain, no need to show them the freaking "wildcard", sold!

I figure these shows were filmed a year or two ago, but would love to see a programme where these morons are revisited for a valuation now.

HOLA4419
I unfortunately watched one of the pwopertee programmes the other day, escape to the country I think it was. Whatever, they're all the same. Unless it has a paddock, it's not worth being on tele, have you noticed? They're still all refering to the sale of houses in terms of pwofit. To this day, they still refer to residential purchases as "investments". The presenters are basically clueless idiots, the irony of the sickness of this type of programme seems to have eluded broadcasters as they're still pumped this crap out as if to defy the housing "crisis". Of course, wouldn't it be nice to own a country pile which used to be a humble barn, complete with gymkhana (and most likely mice) for under 3/4 mil. Bargain, no need to show them the freaking "wildcard", sold!

I figure these shows were filmed a year or two ago, but would love to see a programme where these morons are revisited for a valuation now.

They've done Property Ladder and Grand Designs Revisited, just not recently since all this sh1t kicked off. It would make great car crash TV to revisit all these so-called entrepreneurs now; better than watching a fat stupid person die of cancer, anyway.

Edited by Dangerous Woman

HOLA4420
They've done Property Ladder and Grand Designs Revisited, just not recently since all this sh1t kicked off. It would make great car crash TV to revisit all these so-called entrepreneurs now; better than watching a fat stupid person die of cancer, anyway.

She's definitely fat, and dying of cancer but I don't think of Jade as stupid myself. Loud, prone to silly outbursts, vaguely racist but not really stupid - she's going to do something that we will all do one day - only she's making £2m from her death.