House Price Crash Forum

Invest In Turkey

labinot

HOLA441

We want to inform you about our company that has experience and a good reputation in real estate and construction market since 1994. Our company's priority is pleasure of our customers who are some individuals or companies either local or foreign people. They want to invest their savings in real estate and want to buy a real estate such as villa, apartment, house etc. we are giving them high quality service.

Including sale marketing, insurance, renting, decoration, desinging, cooperative foundation and and planning administration, preparing sale contracts for construction firms, representation of both customer and seller, title deed procedures, also you can take the advantage of our free expert evaluation service for true valuation of the real estate either you want to sell or buy. It is our pleasure to help you in any case of administrative or technical problems of these services.

METRO ESTATES has been on your professional service with lawyer (an expert of real estate and title deed problems) ,engineer, builder, financial consultant, real estate marketing team and secretary departments.

With our experienced and qualified personals METRO Real Estate & Construction Company's aim is to provideour cusmoter a high quality service and our customers' pleasure is our key of success. You will have the opportunity of a peaceful life in the propety that you will buy or rent from us without any trouble.

Please visit our website at Turkish Property Shop for further information about Turkish Properties.

Yours,

HOLA442
HOLA443
We want to inform you about our company that has experience and a good reputation in real estate and construction market since 1994. Our company's priority is pleasure of our customers who are some individuals or companies either local or foreign people. They want to invest their savings in real estate and want to buy a real estate such as villa, apartment, house etc. we are giving them high quality service.

Including sale marketing, insurance, renting, decoration, desinging, cooperative foundation and and planning administration, preparing sale contracts for construction firms, representation of both customer and seller, title deed procedures, also you can take the advantage of our free expert evaluation service for true valuation of the real estate either you want to sell or buy. It is our pleasure to help you in any case of administrative or technical problems of these services.

METRO ESTATES has been on your professional service with lawyer (an expert of real estate and title deed problems) ,engineer, builder, financial consultant, real estate marketing team and secretary departments.

With our experienced and qualified personals METRO Real Estate & Construction Company's aim is to provideour cusmoter a high quality service and our customers' pleasure is our key of success. You will have the opportunity of a peaceful life in the propety that you will buy or rent from us without any trouble.

Please visit our website at Turkish Property Shop for further information about Turkish Properties.

Yours,

Thank my father you have arrived labinot to sell us Turkish properties, may I purchase five of your finest.

What would we have done if you had not come at this crucial time when Turkish property is in such short supply.

The above marketing campaign must have cost a small fortune and taken weeks to prepare, so on behalf of all of us here on housrpricecrash.......... :lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

NURSE................... fetch the screens, I've had an accident

Edited by Jesus of nazareth

HOLA444
Thank my father you have arrived labinot to sell us Turkish properties, may I purchase five of your finest.

What would we have done if you had not come at this crucial time when Turkish property is in such short supply.

The above marketing campaign must have cost a small fortune and taken weeks to prepare, so on behalf of all of us here on housrpricecrash.......... :lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

NURSE................... fetch the screens, I've had an accident

:lol: There's always something unsavoury going on behind your bed screens, don't tell us what it is.

Ironically, Labia's pathetic mis-spelt sales campaign would probably have actually resulted in a few sales a couple of years back, if posted on other website forums. Which I suppose goes to show how hungry folks were to spend their MEW money on anything they could get their hands on within reach of Sleazyjet or Runonair

HOLA445
HOLA446

Yours,

Hi Labinot

Could you please post details of what you consider your 5 best value properties in Turkey

Best wishes

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA447
Hi Labinot

Could you please post details of what you consider your 5 best value properties in Turkey

Best wishes

In response to your email, we have a very good deal at the moment! 30% below market value and the developers prices. Urgent sale. Clients circumstances have changed and does not wish to complete next month. Can only be a cash buyer though due to the timescale of completion. Property price 49,693 Stg in the 5 star Turquoise resort in Bodrum. This is less than what was paid for the units when released! if interested email me on info@firstpropertychoice.com or log onto http:/www.firstpropertychoice.com I would certainly class this option as a solid one outside of Istanbul which is also an attractive option! I have photos, floor plans, etc

HOLA448

Goatshagger.jpg

In response to your email, we have a very good deal at the moment! 30% below market value and the developers prices. Urgent sale. Clients circumstances have changed and does not wish to complete next month. Can only be a cash buyer though due to the timescale of completion. Property price 49,693 Stg in the 5 star Turquoise resort in Bodrum. This is less than what was paid for the units when released! if interested email me on info@firstpropertychoice.com or log onto http:/www.firstpropertychoice.com I would certainly class this option as a solid one outside of Istanbul which is also an attractive option! I have photos, floor plans, etc

Wow, the Turquoise resort looks fabulous. I'm going to email you to start the ball rolling to buy an apartment right away (cash buyers).

Just one query - do they allow owners to have pets indoors? I am very attached to my Goat, you might say we are inseperable

post-13086-1236726261_thumb.jpg

HOLA449
Goatshagger.jpg

Wow, the Turquoise resort looks fabulous. I'm going to email you to start the ball rolling to buy an apartment right away (cash buyers).

Just one query - do they allow owners to have pets indoors? I am very attached to my Goat, you might say we are inseperable

On a serious note, Istanbul has a lot to offer, perhaps in about 3 years time.

HOLA4410

Yours,

Thank you thank you......so pleased to see that there are still philanthropists around in this dep.....recession. I am greedy. Can you help me make some money? I have heard that pwoperdy is good....if I can get someone to pay my mortgage...a home is a basic human need but I would like to profit from it.....or food.....yes soft commodities.....we need some very hungry people with money.....maybe a war would be helpful?

HOLA4411