House Price Crash Forum

Here Is A Good Investment Oppt In Spain

I hope this post is okay guys, after all this is an overseas investment forum, correct?

210000 Euros - £140000

Torre del Moro / La Mata, Torrevieja

2 Independent Bungalows for the price of 1 - Great Investment Opportunity

100% mortgage GUARANTEED for this property - only buying fees required

Double bungalow for sale: Its only one property but it has two of everything making it like two totally different and independent houses each with its OWN ENTRY. IMAGINE its rental potential as you can live in one and rent the other, rent both or live yourself in such a big house.

Please note this house is back to back with my very own house - literately - just in case somebody ask why don't I buy it if I believe it to be such great investment. I ALREADY HAVE bought a similar one

The property have:

- 2 separate independent door entries

- 2 Livingrooms

- 2 Kitchens (1 is incompleted)

- 2 Bathrooms

- 2 x 2 Double Bedrooms

- Private Secluded Garden

- Big Trastero

- Small Patio

- Porch

- Large Communal Pool & Gardens 30 seconds away from the property

- Off Street Parking right beside the house

- The property comes semi furnished

The property is located in one of the best and more upmarket areas of Torreblanca. The Urbanisation itself is private, secluded and keylocked as is residents are a mix of Spanish and British people

The following are walking distance from the property to:

- C. Pool = 30 sec

- Torre del Moro = 5 min

- Bus Stop = 3 min

- 2 Best Beach in Torrevieja = 10 min

- Fishing Beach = 12 min

- Town Centre = 2 miles

- All amenities (lots of restaurants, shops, kiosks, supermarkets, petrol

station, etc, etc, etc) = 3 min

100% MORTGAGE

Due to this house high valuation, a 100% mortgage is guaranteed on this property, meaning that all you would need to put down are the buying fees or perhaps even less

We will arrange the mortgage for you - NOT FEE CHARGED FOR THIS and RATES AS COMPETITIVE AS IT GETS

All you will need to supply is:

EMPLOYED

- 3 Latest payslips

- P60

- Passport copy

SELF EMPLOYED

- Bank estatements

- Last Tax Return

- Passport copy

- ACCOUNTS NOT NECESSARY

- UK CREDIT CHECKS WILL NOT BE CARRIED OUT

Por lots of pictures and more details about this property (or others) and for details about a 100% mortgage, please contact directly info@superaffordable.com

or email UK mobile at 07986 731976

*Once more, I belive that this post is appropriated as this is "oversea investments" BUT should not be appropriated, please feel free to take it off and PLEASE accept my more sincere apologise

Thanks

I hope this post is okay guys, after all this is an overseas investment forum, correct?

210000 Euros - £140000

Torre del Moro / La Mata, Torrevieja

2 Independent Bungalows for the price of 1 - Great Investment Opportunity

100% mortgage GUARANTEED for this property - only buying fees required

Double bungalow for sale: Its only one property but it has two of everything making it like two totally different and independent houses each with its OWN ENTRY. IMAGINE its rental potential as you can live in one and rent the other, rent both or live yourself in such a big house.

Please note this house is back to back with my very own house - literately - just in case somebody ask why don't I buy it if I believe it to be such great investment. I ALREADY HAVE bought a similar one

The property have:

- 2 separate independent door entries

- 2 Livingrooms

- 2 Kitchens (1 is incompleted)

- 2 Bathrooms

- 2 x 2 Double Bedrooms

- Private Secluded Garden

- Big Trastero

- Small Patio

- Porch

- Large Communal Pool & Gardens 30 seconds away from the property

- Off Street Parking right beside the house

- The property comes semi furnished

The property is located in one of the best and more upmarket areas of Torreblanca. The Urbanisation itself is private, secluded and keylocked as is residents are a mix of Spanish and British people

The following are walking distance from the property to:

- C. Pool = 30 sec

- Torre del Moro = 5 min

- Bus Stop = 3 min

- 2 Best Beach in Torrevieja = 10 min

- Fishing Beach = 12 min

- Town Centre = 2 miles

- All amenities (lots of restaurants, shops, kiosks, supermarkets, petrol

station, etc, etc, etc) = 3 min

100% MORTGAGE

Due to this house high valuation, a 100% mortgage is guaranteed on this property, meaning that all you would need to put down are the buying fees or perhaps even less

I wouldn't touch Torrevieja with a bargepole. My brother in law has been trying to sell a property there for 2 years, despite lowering his price about 3 times!

We will arrange the mortgage for you - NOT FEE CHARGED FOR THIS and RATES AS COMPETITIVE AS IT GETS

All you will need to supply is:

EMPLOYED

- 3 Latest payslips

- P60

- Passport copy

SELF EMPLOYED

- Bank estatements

- Last Tax Return

- Passport copy

- ACCOUNTS NOT NECESSARY

- UK CREDIT CHECKS WILL NOT BE CARRIED OUT

Por lots of pictures and more details about this property (or others) and for details about a 100% mortgage, please contact directly info@superaffordable.com

or email UK mobile at 07986 731976

*Once more, I belive that this post is appropriated as this is "oversea investments" BUT should not be appropriated, please feel free to take it off and PLEASE accept my more sincere apologise

Thanks

Well, will need to see from what price to start with, to what price your brother in law has lowered his price. You put a similar post to this long time ago, and as you dont explain further, I can just imagine it, if he bought over the tops, then he probably wants over the tops in an attempt to get his money back and he maybe has lowered from superhigh to very high - we dont know that because you give no more details

Why dont you tell us where is he house, number of bedrooms etc and how much he wanted on the first place and how much he wants now so that we can judge with enough elementes. And if the price he wants is right you could then give me his phone number and we could maybe sell the house for him like we sell several houses every month

Thanks