House Price Crash Forum

More Government Sleaze

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time the automatic number plate recognition cameras records were searched, together with her ISP and phone records, and see exactly where she's been spending her time. Oh, and her Oyster card history (if she actually stoops so low as to use public transport - I doubt it.)

I'd love this to happen, and see what she thinks about the surveillance state she's been leading us to is like when it's turned against her personally.

On a more practical front, just searching the police records for officers on duty when she's "in residence" would surely reveal the truth?

I hope the Taplins didn't write anything down about when Jackboot Jacqui was at home. They could be charged with gathering infomation likely to be of use to terrorists.

I would sentence the pregnant women to 5 years in a low security prison, her husband to 1 year for harbouring a criminal. The Neighbours and others 6 months suspended and a £1,000 fine.

The trials will be held in a closed court with an automatic 10 year sentence for discussing the case with

the media. Also a D-Notice on all press involving party members financial or personal details likely to aid

the terrorists.

We cannot allow the small radical groups to win this war against our freedoms.

reportit.jpgbeaware.gif

Edited by Nicholas Cage

Wanna see the sparks fly?

Dob her sister in to the Inland Revenue.

If Jackie paid her the full £24000 pa the sister owes tax. She is entitled to an exemption of £4200 p.a. under the 'rent-a-room' scheme .So she should pay tax on the excess of £19800 p.a. Q.E.D.

What would be the constitutional position of the Home Secretary lodging with a convicted tax evader?

The Labour Party is ruining my life, the hate that I hold within me builds up inside, pre-occupies my mind making even the simplist day to day tasks a fricking nightmare to consentrate on. But what really gets me going is how those dirty, filthy, ugly, corrupt, ignorant, disease ridden, stinking, shit eating, lying, low life scum will get away with all their wrong doing and walk away claiming their time in office was a success!!

Beautifully put.

Bit of a bump, looks like she's finally getting sort of investigated:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7896783.stm

Standards Commissioner John Lyon has accepted a complaint against Ms Smith, which could lead to a full inquiry.

He has so far resisted calls for a probe after it emerged Ms Smith claims second home allowance on the house she shares with her husband and family.

Ms Smith told BBC News she had "followed the rules".

Mr Lyon has previously turned down two requests to investigate Ms Smith over her decision to designate her sister's house in London - where she stays when she is in the capital - as her main home.

The decision has enabled her to claim at least £116,000 in second home allowances on her constituency home in Redditch, Worcestershire, since becoming an MP.

'Neighbours' complaint'

A spokesman for Mr Lyon said: "He has accepted a complaint against Jacqui Smith and is following the procedure laid down for him."

Ms Smith told BBC News she would "respond to any questions the independent commissioner asks me".

The Labour Party is ruining my life, the hate that I hold within me builds up inside, pre-occupies my mind making even the simplist day to day tasks a fricking nightmare to consentrate on. But what really gets me going is how those dirty, filthy, ugly, corrupt, ignorant, disease ridden, stinking, shit eating, lying, low life scum will get away with all their wrong doing and walk away claiming their time in office was a success!!

Nice. Me too.

The cold hand on the shoulder. Every day.

Time for some real action on this scandalous, disgraceful affair.

I used to have a colleague stay over three nights week with me and my wife, when teaching in our area.

If she had ever claimed my house was her 'principal' residence I would have thought she had run mad

A resignation is now overdue.

Is there no sense of shame left in public life?

Never a more true word spoken.

I now feel that it's detrimental to me too. We need collective strength at the moment. How I'll laugh when they finally fall.

We will have to keep an eye on this one.

I for one will want to know that Police Records have been searched. Even if deemed 'Sensitive to National security', they are official records and should be shown on a confidential basis to an investigator.

In fact, if what the Taplins say is correct, they will be dynamite and irrefutable.

Bet they find some way to 'lose' them.

About time the automatic number plate recognition cameras records were searched, together with her ISP and phone records, and see exactly where she's been spending her time. Oh, and her Oyster card history (if she actually stoops so low as to use public transport - I doubt it.)

I'd love this to happen, and see what she thinks about the surveillance state she's been leading us to is like when it's turned against her personally.

If she has nothing to hide, she has nothing to fear

On a more practical front, just searching the police records for officers on duty when she's "in residence" would surely reveal the truth?

This would be a great list to put up - every new law the government has brought in, all the data the local council are now allowed to collect, and show what happens when you try and enforce it against her.

Tax / council tax, where does she get her bills delivered, and so on!

I would sentence the pregnant women to 5 years in a low security prison, her husband to 1 year for harbouring a criminal. The Neighbours and others 6 months suspended and a £1,000 fine.

The trials will be held in a closed court with an automatic 10 year sentence for discussing the case with

the media. Also a D-Notice on all press involving party members financial or personal details likely to aid

the terrorists.

We cannot allow the small radical groups to win this war against our freedoms.

reportit.jpgbeaware.gif

terrorist is a good multicultural term for anyone you dont like.

all my neigbhours are terrorists. I cant afford to live in an area free from terrorists.

Bit of a bump, looks like she's finally getting sort of investigated:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7896783.stm

What a crock of sh1t. It looks like they will take the fat twunts own word for it. There should be a proper investigation; the police know her wherabouts at all times, they have to. Resign, resign, resign!

Edited by Dangerous Woman